Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #111
Webkinz :)
MommyTaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How Now Brown Cows

I haven't read through ALL these posts, but what a solid idea. Certainly worth sending to Ganz.

I think the swiss skis should be decorated with lots of swirls and flowers like in traditional swiss attire. Brown/tan base with red/green/and yellow designs.

What do you think about a Swiss Salt Lick, chocolate flavored of course!
MommyTaters is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 08:59 AM   #112
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

That is such an AWESOME Idea Cows!!
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #113
luv14webkinz

i would buy a brown cow, definitaly! but the first one should be a lil'kinz, i think, but nomatter what it is, i would buy it! my cow needs a friend! ♥ ♥ ♥
Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #114
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

A brown cow would be adorable!
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #115
GelHeart

yeah cows,i agree with you!Ganz should make brown cows...i mean,cows r kwl!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #116
namegal

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

omg i would so buy one if they were made
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #117
I luv green!!!!

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i would love brown cows it is soooooooooooooo kool u have made a lot of threads about this i hvae seen you telling people, me, or making threads about it! that shows how much u want em! i think that would be awesom for the psf and maybe for psi it could be chocolate milk bed like a 3ater bes but it is chocolate milk!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #118
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

I would buy one instantly! Or maybe they could make it a a december Webkinz perfect for Christmas!
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 07:56 AM   #119
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

The ornaments that are coming out have a brown cow ornament. So I think it is being released before the ornaments right? I would buy one! Its soo cute
Old 08-21-2008, 04:05 PM   #120
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

oh ya brown cow!i would adopt one for sure
curioshop999 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
brown cows 4 prez!, brown cows are very posh, brown cows now!, brown cows wanted soon!, brown cows!, brown cows4you, brown cows=choco milk!, franks wants brown cows!, ganz make 'em or else!, gimme a brown cow. now!, gimme brown cows now!, go brown cows!, gummybear23 was here, i am prayin 4 a brown cow, i want brown cows, kyle wants a brown cow!, loopysnoop, lyssa wants brown cows, need brown cows, riley wants brown cows!, want brown cows, wanted: browncow, we want brown cows!, we want brown cows!!!!!!!, wi wants brown cows