Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #11
Gravity Falls :3
Webkinz :)

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Default Re: How do you feel about a webkinz bee?

I would love a webkinz bee! I so support!
Gringersnap is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 12:38 AM   #12

Telefuz is just really niceTelefuz is just really nice

I like the idea! I agree that it should be smaller...in the game. The plush should be as big as a normal Webkinz and in the game it should be smaller. Other than that I like the idea .
Telefuz is offline Male
Old 03-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
Banned
Kurami is a jewel in the roughKurami is a jewel in the rough

I think a bee would be pretty cool to have~ There aren't a lot of insect Webkinz so it would be a change.
Kurami is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That is a terrific Idea for a pet! Great idea!

I love it! It would be a neat summer pet!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #15

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Hmm... It would have to be accurate, with six legs and a stinger and such. Also, it should be called a "Bumblebee" not just a bee, because bumblebees and honeybees are completely different, and the bumblebees are the chubby furry ones, which would make a better Webkinz (the PSI would have to do with beehives though, and not honey, because bumblebees don't make honey. Maybe a beehive bed?). I think this would be a cute Webkinz if done properly, and good idea!
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #16
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, That's a wonderful suggestion! I wonder if Webkinz will make cool pets like that eventually...

I support your magnificent idea
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

LOVE the idea! Webkinz Bee would bee so cute!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #18
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Yeah I totally want one if they make one
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #19
scotlandd

scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party
scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party

Sure I support (As usual)
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 04-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #20
joyfulabigail123

joyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to behold

Yes Yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!!! I totally think they should make one!!!!!!!!!!! You are supported!!!! lol
joyfulabigail is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland