Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default How do we send our ideas to Ganz?

You know, if we're going to come up with all these great ideas, we need to know how to actually send them to Ganz. I don't mean through the "contact us" section of the Webkinz Newzpaper, because I don't really believe that works. Anybody have a phone number, email asddress (I have one, but it's for problems in Webkinz world and I don't think they'd appreciate people sending suggestions of new things to make to that address...do you?) or mailing address for telling Webkinz your ideas? Would you share it with the rest of us so we'd all know?
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do we send our ideas to Ganz?

Here is the info: I got it from FIA's post.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

oobanana is on a distinguished road

I have (well my mom has it) a phone no. or Ganz.
oobanana is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I believe that you can only send your suggesitons through the newspaper.
The support@webkinz.com is for users to email them if they have problems with there account or need help.
Like someone said above, try that phone number. That may work
Livi is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #5
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i saw this address on wi here yesterday i think:

webkinz
c/o Ganz
1 Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Canada L4L 3T2

i think it was on top of all the main categories page.................
hope that helps
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 09:15 AM   #6
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

sure
headoffice@ganz.com
1-866-WEBKINZ

or call Ganz at 1-800-263-2311 if you live in Canada.
or call ganz at 1-800-724-5902 if you live in the US.
mcgonagle is offline Male
Closed