Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
whiterose215
Webkinz :)

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

Default How do i get a webkinz pet for free now.

I'm sorry if you have a hard time reading these post and all like that right now. I will try to write it a get now. Try to make it more clear in the write of word now. I will make a new post and all like that right now. Some time i write to fast we in a hurry and all to also. But now i have more time to write it now. It is very easy to write it night and all.
I''m talk about webkinz i have see on the home page in webkinz insider it say adopting so person got a pet and all now and it say member adopting a pets now. But i do not much about it?
I have see member in webkinz insider get a pet for free to also. By watch the post on the home page. I have see the picture on the post of the home page in the webkinz insider and all like that. I like the cat also bird and like the dog to also now and few more animal to also right now. That is me question to also. I'm a new member here in webkinz insider right now. And how do i get me wi point back now if i lost the setting in me profile now. I hit the button close one day now and now i'm not able to get it back and all like that. I'm new here in webkinz insider these year right now. I'm try me hard to solver the new clotheing machine now. I keep say pray and all like that right now. But i think i have a good idea for the new clothering now. I wish that will give you guy some good idea on how to make all the clothing right now. Me idea will be to make a guide on how to do it and all like that. For the clothing machine for the clothing now. It will be very helpful to have a guide for all the clothing we make them and all like that right now. That will be a very nice thing to also. You buy to much clothing then you go bucky rob by do the clothing machine and all like that right now. So i have to stop buy now. And save for a room in webkinz world to also.The clothing machine has or ready happing to me now but i have or ready got bucks rob from buy to much clothing in the KinzStyle Outlet in webkinz. I have to start save up bucks in webkinz world game now. I really do want the halloween room and all like that. So i'm go to play a lot game so i'm ready for play now. So right now i'm try to save up a lot in webkinz world game right now. Webkinz money bucks and all to also. I'm try me best of work hard right now.

I will keep solver the clothing and all like that now and also do it by little bit it a time to also.

I will keep say pray and all like that is keep work and all like that right now.

I HAVE WORK TO NIGHT TO FIX THESE POST AND ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW.
TRY TO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR FOR READING AND ALL LIKE THAT.
IT NOT FUN TO WORK WE YOUR IN A HURRY AND ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW.
SO I HOPE I DID OH OK TO NIGHT OF FIX IT NOW.

AND I WILL WRITE BACK TO PERSON WHO HIT REPLY AND ALL LIKE THAT TO ALSO.

I'M SORRY THAT ME ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST AND ALL RIGHT NOW.

BUT I TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE IT CLEAR AND ALL NOW.

I TRY TO BE THE BEST PERSON I CAN BE RIGHT NOW.

THANK YOU ALL NOW.

I LOOK FORWARD TO REPLY NOW.

:goo:

Last edited by starfire54; 10-03-2009 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: Try me best with me english work on make it clear
starfire54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How do i get a webkinz pet for free now.

Erm, What are you trying to say here? I am very confused... You are cramming about 20 questions in a thread, and they are all mixed up. Also, I can't understand this because of some of the grammar. Could you try to answer this question: What is the point of this thread?

No, no not in a mean way, but there are just so many words, I need to know the main point so I can try to help you.

PS: No blue ink, it is reserved for moderators

Last edited by Quack Quack; 10-03-2009 at 01:08 AM..
Old 10-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sorry to say, like right now, and all like that right now, like I am confused?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 12:58 AM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Uhh, i couldn't understand anything cuz there were too many 'nows'.... what are you trying to say? you want a free webkinz? :| please speak CLEARLY ....

Last edited by WolvesRGr8t; 10-03-2009 at 01:03 AM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Are you sleeptalking?
Old 10-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
whiterose215

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Are you sleeptalking?
Try me best right now. I'm go to fix it a get now.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Just a question, are you foreign? Looking at some of your grammar, it seems like you are foreign.

Anyways, try putting all of your questions in different paragraph. Then, get rid of "like now". Those extra words throw people off
Old 10-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #8
whiterose215

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Just a question, are you foreign? Looking at some of your grammar, it seems like you are foreign.

Anyways, try putting all of your questions in different paragraph. Then, get rid of "like now". Those extra words throw people off
I'm not best me i try hard to make it clear in english and all now. But it not easy now. But i try me best work hard on it. thank you. I did some fix oh ok. :bt:

ok
Old 10-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

I don't know? But is this just a joke right now? It is a prank right? Not to be mean. Just trying to figure out if this is for real? Please don't try to fix it right now and all like now.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #10
Gifted

Okay, well I tried to re-read it, and I think you mean when it says

"Webinzinsider Member adopted *webkinz*"

Those people buy the Webkinz themselves, and since they are the first to adopt that pet on WI, they get the front page.

Also, about the clothing machine patterns, there is a place to put combinations in.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-555365/

If you buy clothes and try them in the outlet, put your combinations in. Let's say I tried a black belt, funky plaid hat, and ruby slippers. On that thread above, I would put

Black Belt + Funky Plaid Hat + Ruby Slippers = Patchwork

I hope I answered your questions, I tried my hardest
Closed