Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
Always gonna be a
Webkinz :)

8llub is on a distinguished road

Exclamation How about....a webkinz tiger shark!!?

Idea!!! I'm a shark lover, and today I was in my room talking to my sis (lps3cheese) and we were talking about webkinz sharks. I thought that GANZ should make a sig shark, but my sis pointed out that the only sig webbies made so far weren't underwater or birds. Then I thought, "Hey! A webkinz tiger shark!". My sis immediatly cracked up, later I found out it was because of her vision of the PSF. using her thesaurus app, we got a name for the tiger shark psf: delicious debris dessert.

(for those of you who don't know tiger sharks, they are considered the "garbage disposals" of the ocean. They will eat anything from shoes to chicken coops. One tiger shark was even found with a tomtom drum in it's stomach!)

then an idea for the psi: a 4x4 square item, resembling a huge pile of trash. It's function: kind of like the chinchilla dust pit, or a pool.

Pics wanted!!!
8llub is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How about....a webkinz tiger shark!!?

I like that idea! there should also be a hammerhead!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Hehehe...thanks for giving me credit lol!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #4

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

lps3cheese is your sister? i didn't know that! LOL
anyway, about the pet! yes, that would be awesome!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

I don't know...the shark they made is a little ugly (If I offended anyone, I'm sorry!)
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #6

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ginagiraffe
I don't know...the shark they made is a little ugly (If I offended anyone, I'm sorry!)
you know, your kinda right. my brother has it, the plush is wonderful but the virtual is kinda.... blah. if ganz made a tiger shark i'd hope it was a different virtual
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That sounds like and awesome pet! I would love that . I love the psf and psi ideas to :3 .
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
Will+Alyss=LUV

Echos is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
lps3cheese is your sister? i didn't know that! LOL
!

Wait...you didn't know that?! Well, for record I'm their sis.
Echos is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Echos
Wait...you didn't know that?! Well, for record I'm their sis.
woah seems like everyone is related!!!! LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
I like that idea! there should also be a hammerhead!

loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]