Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #101
Fighting Phills!
Banned
ryanrocks89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How about Longhorns?

good idea.
ryanrocks89 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #102
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
It looks like you did your research! And I think that is a great idea! ! Lets hope we get this one, too! List of all who are Hoping for a new type of cow...
COWS4YOU
Cocogirl211
gottaluvjoe
quick79
INDiGO SHOCK
MsSchoolBus
fulffy
Jumper2295
Kinzie2008
July
Gylphling See post number 13 on page two for her awesome longhorn cow pic!
Webberlily
Aghornsrock
kinzluvor
zapper4
Webkinz Mania
Webkinzworld14
dotdotduck
tokyo rose
meerkat4evr
clearkinz2351

i love ducks
jorking
sweetnspicy
BackFlip15
madkinzcash
minimaid
cookiemouse333
Smitchell
Super Clydesdale Bros
smvmononkey
ilovecockers
gamemaestro
Ebabe
queenofblosomes
gReTa
Mia Christmas

add me to the list! I love texas, and if a long horn came out, I would name it after the University of Texas' mascot!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #103
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

They should also make a Swiss Braenvhe or however you spell it. Great idea! =)
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #104
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I don't know why they wouldn't want to make another type of Cow.

I have lots of each type produced by Webkinz.
Your Idea of a wall decoration would look great in many rooms.
I even have a few of the Brown Cows I havn't even adopted as of yet.
I definately would buy.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #105
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

I would love that so much!
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #106
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I really would like a longhorn webkinz! My friend raises them on their farm.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #107
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

What about a blue bonnet carpet as a longhorn psi? I thought at first of bluebonnet flooring that would cover the entire room, but then realized it wouldn't be removeable.
Click the image to open in full size.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #108
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I think it's a great idea! I'd so buy them! But... both the black & white cow and the brown cow are cows, right? as in "girl cows"? so isn't it time for a boy cow? A Longhorn Bull! It looks very boyish to appease the people complaining about too many pink pets, and it would bring balance to the herd.

I want Longhorn Bulls!
I agree. My son would like a boy webkinz. (but it didn't stop my daughter from naming her chicken Jack Johnson, lol. I have not broken the news to her that chickens are girls)
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #109

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

oh i love this! i love cows and last december i was paniking to get the brown ccow luckly i found my bella she is my fave webbie! i would sooo get a longhorn!
wonders2412 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #110

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

oh and add me to the list please!
wonders2412 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
l-o-n-g -h-o-r-n , we wanna longhorn