Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
wink7619
Gift Guru

wink7619 is a glorious beacon of lightwink7619 is a glorious beacon of light

Default How about a babysitting service on webkinz?

As my house fills up and I try to keep up with bathing, feeding, playing, etc.... for each of my critters, it occurs to me... wouldn't it be awesome if we could "hire" a babysitter from time to time to care for our pets.

You pay a certain amount per pet to get their levels up to speed. I know that kind of goes against the whole idea of having to use the site, play the games, etc., but it could be a service you could only utilize a limited number of times per month, or week, or whatever.

I've been really busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to devote to each one (I'm actually feeling a little guilty) so I thought.... ohhhhh wouldn't it be nice if I could hire a babysitter for a day.

Just a thought.

Wink
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
PofNatey

Default Re: How about a babysitting service on webkinz?

yes that would be nice but that's a lot of work for GANZ considering all the problems they have.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:48 AM   #3
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I'm totally feeling ya! With 50 pets I feel like I sometimes too don't have the time to spend with each and every one. I try to just break them up into groups and bathem ,takem in the yard and let them swim, jump on the trampoline and whatever else. But the babysitter thing sounds like an excellent idea. Kind of like when you go to the academy and you pay the tutor and get the credit automatically!

Last edited by kelbel75; 03-15-2008 at 02:18 AM..
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
wink7619
Gift Guru

wink7619 is a glorious beacon of lightwink7619 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kind of like when you go to the academy and you pay the the tutor and get the credit automatically
Exactly!

I did take the advice from another poster and created a "maintenance room" where I have exercise items, several refrigerators, and a bathtub.... so it's a one-stop shop. I try to take at least a couple pets there every time I log in.

Wink
Old 03-15-2008, 02:20 AM   #5
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

See that's a great idea. I just filled up a yard with trampolines and some pools and off they go.....having a blast.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
partwo is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: How about a babysitting service on webkinz?

i agree maybe they should put a salon in or a dentist or a baby sitting area so we could earn money for baby sitting other webkinz

how are you doing to day
Old 03-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
kelveggie22

woah, great idea.
i only have 9 webbies,
but latley my computer has been freezing up.
i have not gotten on webkinz
since tuesday of last week. [cry]

hopefully tomorrow i can devot time to them.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I do think this is a good idea. My concern is that it would involve the sharing of passwords which is a dangerous and unsafe thing to do. I have read SO many posts on this board from people who have had items stolen by a "friend" or someone who had access to their password. I just would not want to see that happen.
danathorn is offline Female
Closed