Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy101 has a spectacular aura about

Default The House Feature Thread! (Help us think of new features for Webkinz Houses!)

The Unnofficial Webkinz New Feature Thread!

Features We Would Like To See!
2. deblynn - I agree with the two above. Also, being able to move/eliminate doors, change the size of your room, and more room naming options, such as all the room themes, and colors (like pink room).
3. AddictedToAnime21 - th delete feature - of the rooms
and where you can move your rooms around!
4. Kinz Queen - The ability to put most items indoors or outdoors...like fountains and such. And the ability to stack items, like making a large bookcase out of two small ones or making a breakfront out of a dresser and a bookcase
5. Kippyling - Iwould like to see the following features: being able to move rooms around in your house, covers that actually work, a front yard, and book cases that actually hold books
6. Jackie1549 - I'd love to see an 'upgrade' room option. So if webkinz gives you a 7 x 7 room you can pay 300 kinzcash to make it a 10 x 10 room.
7. 19issolucky -
I think you should be able to chose where and how much of the room you want to paint and put down floor tiles. Then you could make a room that is half beach themed and half dog themed.
8. kungfumonkey -
Please allow us to name the rooms what we want, not just the few posted choices. I have 101 webkinz and would like the rooms to be named by theme and color, not webkinz. I like to move them around. also, allow us to pay to make the room larger. and yes, let us move the doors.....
9. Smaointe -
Nice thread! Someone mentioned deleting rooms, I would also like to be able to delete rooms or maybe sell them back to get your money back. Having a front of the house that webkinz can go into and out of was a feature I always wanted. Maybe they could add staircases webkinz can walk up and down to get to different levels of the house. These are my ideas, but I think it might be hard to do (programming wise).
10. SOSO910 -
I would like to be able to move doors. I always have to end up moving the whole room around because I can not move the doors.
11. Paramore909 -
I would like to have a 'call pet' button in all of your rooms and all the webkinz that could would come into the room you are in by random. It would be so neat! And it would take hard work out of it. All webkinz in 1 room...with the click of one simple button!
12. isabelle99 - I would like to see kinzchat+ in your rooms. If you are allowed to do kinzchat+, you could get the option in your room if you want to use regular chat or kinzchat+!

Last edited by webkinzboy101; 02-03-2009 at 06:48 PM..
webkinzboy101 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The House Feature Thread! (Help us think of new features for Webkinz Houses!)

th delete feature - of the rooms
and

where you can move your rooms around!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: The House Feature Thread! (Help us think of new features for Webkinz Houses!)

I agree with the two above. Also, being able to move/eliminate doors, change the size of your room, and more room naming options, such as all the room themes, and colors (like pink room).
deblynn is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

The ability to put most items indoors or outdoors...like fountains and such. And the ability to stack items, like making a large bookcase out of two small ones or making a breakfront out of a dresser and a bookcase.
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzboy101
The Unnofficial Webkinz New Feature Thread!

Features We Would Like To See!
Old 01-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #6

webkinzboy101 has a spectacular aura about

great ideas everyone just added them to the top! Keep posting your ideas
webkinzboy101 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Iwould like to see the following features: being able to move rooms around in your house, covers that actually work, a front yard, and book cases that actually hold books
Old 01-31-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

I'd love to see an 'upgrade' room option. So if webkinz gives you a 7 x 7 room you can pay 300 kinzcash to make it a 10 x 10 room.
Jackie1549 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #9

19issolucky is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should be able to chose where and how much of the room you want to paint and put down floor tiles. Then you could make a room that is half beach themed and half dog themed.
19issolucky is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

Please allow us to name the rooms what we want, not just the few posted choices. I have 101 webkinz and would like the rooms to be named by theme and color, not webkinz. I like to move them around. also, allow us to pay to make the room larger. and yes, let us move the doors.....
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Closed