Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Horse Webinz! Extend the family!

I don't know aboutt you, but I am crazy about horses. I'm trying to get every singly trype of Horse Webkinz. But that can't happen... if Webkinz doesn't HAVE all the types of horses. They have:

Regular horse
Clydesdale horse
Pinto horse
Black Stallion horse
American Albino horse
Brown Arabian horse
Circus horse
Pegasus
Unicorn
And maybe some more.

But they DON'T have:

Palomino horse
Gypsy Vanner horse
Pony
Appaloosa
Highland Pony
Mustang
Fjord

I mean, COME ON, Ganz! You're making me depressed with all this! Some of the sweetest horses I know are these breeds. So please please please make them! Please please please support them! PSF and PSI ideas welcome! Just help Ganz realize there are lots more horses to make!

Last edited by DancingPants160; 04-28-2010 at 01:46 PM..
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Horse Webinz! Extend the family!

How about an appaloosa that would be a pretty horse on ww.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
How about an appaloosa that would be a pretty horse on ww.
Great idea! I just put that in.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

We need a horse like Einstein.

For those who don't know, Einstein is a contender for the World's Smallest Horse
Spoiler: show
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f164/meet-einstein-worlds-smallest-horse-adorable-620054/
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Yay, go Highland Pony! go Mustang!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

A Fjord would be cool! You know the ones that are tan with a brown stripe down their back? The PSI could be a couch with a stripe down the middle, with a short mane on the top of the back. (Am I being too confusing here?)
Old 04-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
TURTLES!

Awesome horse ideas everyone! I'm putting all your ideas in!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #8

webkinzrules! is an unknown quantity at this point

I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE horses!
LOL
Theyr'e my favorite animal.
I think that's an awesome idea.
I'd like a dapple gray horse.
webkinzrules! is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Yeah, they also need to extend the cat family.

We need more animals than dogs, Ganz!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I love the idea of a Palamino and an Appaloosa.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed