Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Home Town Heroes

Thanks to cuffy for the inspiration to carry on a former idea.

I would like to itterate my previous ideas...

I would like to see our everyday heroes items. Uniforms/clothing, Vehicles and other items we can use to celibrate our favorite heroes and idols. Sadly beacuse many professions like teachers, Mommies, and Daddies don't have a set uniform it is hard to make a theme just for them, but I plan on making those themes later anyway. Moms, dads and teachers are always our first heroes and deserve much recognition, but I want to marke the following theme ideas first:

Fire Fighters
Police/Sherriff/Mounty/Law Enforcement
Medical (Doctors/Nurses/EMT/Pharmacists)
Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen, Royal Guard

If anyone else has a profession (with recognizeable uniforms) I would love to hear about them before I start making my list of ideas for what each theme needs. Anyone who has seen my past ideas knows I am passionate about making FULL themes.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Home Town Heroes

Hey, my husband mentioned the other day that they should have a set of scrubs in the W-shop - great minds think alike! Don't forget postal workers, they have cool uniforms (at least here in Canada they do)! Maybe it could be a Kinzpost Uniform!?!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to include Postal Workers. There is a very underated service provided every day (except holidays) in all kinds of weather. I would love to see the Canadian postal worker's uniform. Thank-you every so much for the information.

Newest Hero

Mailmen and Delivery Divas
Old 12-01-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

hey, maybe baseball players?
Old 12-02-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
hey, maybe baseball players?
Nice, but I want people who work for the public. People who serve others selflessly day in and day out. Heroes...

Baseball players are more like idols, in my opinion any way...
Old 12-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #6
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Nice, but I want people who work for the public. People who serve others selflessly day in and day out. Heroes...

Baseball players are more like idols, in my opinion any way...
maybe garbage men?
or maybe ganz employes! LOL
Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #7
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Angry Re: Home Town Heroes

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
maybe ganz employes! LOL
Definitely Garbage men are unsung heroes Nice add...

Ganz employees are my heroes, but since my thank-you was sunk so many times in the General chat forums I can tell no one else cares that these poor people toil away to make this more enjoyable for us and obviously only a few feel compelled to show them how appreciated they are. It saddens me that these forums are so self centered that they cannot even say good job to anyone. I have seen so many complaints and sniping at other people since I came here and it really hurts to think that the adults are as immature as their children.

I feel for so many people here who want to make friends and have a family environment only to find that noone cares...
Old 12-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #8
Gifted
tashkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you consider a teacher a hero?? I do, but that's because I am bias! What would constitute a teacher uniform? Any ideas? And please don't say an outdated sweater with crazy seasonal designs. I'm more of a dress pants, dress shirt and a good pair of "teacher shoes" kinda girl!
:cs:
Old 12-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

If you noticed I placed teachers even before mommies and daddies. They are big heroes, and have dedicated their lives to children. I know parents who can't even make time for their own children and other parents who foster, adopt and donate to children's causes to take care of other people's children.

I would love to see a teacher hero costume series. Mine almost always had sensible shoes, after that is a nice shirt or a school support shirt, then is the nice women's pants or sensible knee length skirt. Some teachers do wear a costume They are called 'Habits' and that brings me to another hero, our religeous leaders...

Back to our teachers. My favorite teacher was actually so concerned for my well being, that she asked social services to step in. I didn't know any better and I was so mad at you then, but I am older and I know so much more now. I will never forget how you put my safety and wellness before our friendship. Only a true friend is willing to sacrifice a friendship to ensure someone they care for is safe and happy. Thanks to you, Miss Brown, my third grade teacher. I never saw you again after we moved but I never forgot you...

Russ (AKA-Dusty)

To our religeous leaders who help us find our way in these troubling times, what can I say but thank-you. Our world has gotten so bad that we willingly seek the comfort of our own little cyberworld, and yet everyday you help us to remember that even in this world of hurt, there is hope, there is love, and we have a chance to make a difference. To my religeous leader Steve Stone. You rock the flock you nut! With out your help so many of our flock would be lost to abusive marriages, drugs and alcohol addiction. Your love, patience, and understanding are more than many in our flock ever thought they would see.

If you are athiest, agnostic, or otherwise, you are your own hero and you deserve something to commemorate you as well. What I cannot say, and I can teasing and lovingly say you believe in nothing you get nothing, but that is not true. You believe in yourself, and family, and friends. You believe in science, nature, and the basics of life the universe and everything. I cannot abide by it and live it myself, but I can admire your ability to do it.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

What a wonderful idea!! I'm touched that in some way I inspired it.
Closed