Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Hey- how about a window in webkinz... that you can actually see through to the other room!

Windows in webkinz are pretty kool, right? But- how come you can't see throught them, you can just see the same thing no mattar where you put it. BORE! How about a window, that you can see through- into the room next to it, or the yard next to it! and if there's no room or yard next to it, you can see another webkinz house, the out-side or your webkinz neibor's house!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Hey- how about a window in webkinz... that you can actually see throught to the other room!

That sounds like a great idea. I really would like to be able to see out and into my garden.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hey- how about a window in webkinz... that you can actually see throught to the other room!

Yeah!!
i mean seriously- ya can't call it a window if you can't see through it to somewhere else can you?
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

It would be great if they saw your idea and made it. They could call it a Luna Window. Hmm that actually sounds like a really nice name.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
oo Hoo! Im A

ElmoGoGo has a spectacular aura about

they already have something like it.
it is called an at paw level view.
it is a prize awarded for collecting all at paw level virtual cards from TC2.
ElmoGoGo is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Agreed! It annoys me how nothing seems to every be going on outside of the windows.
Come on. Its not sunny all the time.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

You could get the rainy day window. (: LOL
That would be hard, but really cool!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Kind of like the Himalayan cat PSI. I LOVE that Yeti window!!

---------- Dixiecup added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

You know, in the Webkinz World Newspaper, where you go to fill out the Survey is a 'Comments and Suggestions' Why don't you write to them and tell them your ideas

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
That sounds like a great idea. I really would like to be able to see out and into my garden.
OR look out your Garden and see other backyards!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-04-2008 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood

Windows in webkinz are pretty kool, right? But- how come you can't see throught them, you can just see the same thing no mattar where you put it. BORE! How about a window, that you can see through- into the room next to it, or the yard next to it! and if there's no room or yard next to it, you can see another webkinz house, the out-side or your webkinz neibor's house!
Yeah, that's great. I've always thought it was funny the way that the windows with an outside background, even if you put it against a wall facing another room, it would still show outside, even though it should face another room.
Tango is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #10

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Great idea! Especially since I can't find TC2 cards anymore.
Closed