Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Hey, Ganz - please reconsider these!

Ganz has said it will not do the following things. I would respectfull beg them to reconsider. Implementing these would make Webkinz even more fun and creative for me. How about you? Agree? Disagree?

Make all items (except e-store items) kinzpostable. I would especially like to see the kinzcare awards postable. They are so cute, and would be fun to tuck into a present to another person, or even to send to yourself. My homework is on one account, my classroom is on another. My food is on one account, my diner is on another. You get the picture, right?

2. Make all items to go in every room. I hate being limited to outdoor/treetop/underwater/inside only!

3. Bring back the tutoring to the Academy.
Because today's computers are so fast and many of us have disabilities which limit our quickness with the mouse, the strength, speed and agility classes are impossible to pass. At least let us get through the first five levels to get the actions.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Hey, Ganz - please reconsider these!

i agree
especially with #3
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

4. Let us get more than one of each trophy and trade them! Why do you want to devalue your programmers' work by giving us no incentive to enjoy it again?
Old 04-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

I AGREE, TOTALLY WITH #3 !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
4. Let us get more than one of each trophy and trade them! Why do you want to devalue your programmers' work by giving us no incentive to enjoy it again?
That's a good one too! Some trophies are tradeable and some aren't. They should all be!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Hey, Ganz - please reconsider these!

I AGREE!!!

Also, Ganz..............PLEASE LET US NAMKE OUR ROOMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I HATE the drop-down menu for room name choices.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I support
The third one, would be really nice if they would do that
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #8
pandabeary is on a distinguished road

I agree, especially with #3
pandabeary is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I understand that WW is aimed at younger children so how can not doing these help little ones? My preschool-age daughter does not bother with the Acadamy becauseit's too hard. She loves decorating and does not understand why a picnic table cannot be inside. (Or why the beach blanket she got with a figure cannot go inside her beach room beacuse it's "indoors"). And she loves sending presents to her brother's account but not being limited by what she can send.
I know that all of these rule changes are being advocated by adults and would enhance how we adults play but I SUPPORT it because it would truly enhance how my little ones enjoy the site. My son is on the edge of feeling too old and too limited but I would prefer he plays, still, on a safe site. My daughter is young and learning so much from WW, hopefully for many more years. This would help both of my children be happier with WW.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

I completely agree , all items should be kinzpostable, I have 14 sets of the framed wall art from kinzcare , really how random are the gifts , I have received 19 gifts in total and 14 are the same .
The odds do not favor random , Unless I should just go buy a lottery ticket , hmm yes that is what I will do and then I will buy Webkinz and make the changes , Thanks for giving me an idea to run with ...lol
oreo
oreo3999 is offline Female
Closed