Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #11
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

Default Re: HEY Ganz! please read! we need...

thanks karen, i knew there was a section like that, but i looked and without being fully awake here on the west coast, i couldn't find it. duh.

well, i have to call ganz today about my daughter's black cat psi vanishing yesterday (OOOH you wanna see a kid melt down?! not cool the poor love!) so i will drop this idea on them too.
missquarejane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #12
janesosquare
Gift Guru

does anyone else think that webbies birthday invites or even birthday cards would be a good idea? what better card to go with a webkinz gift than a webkinz card with feature code for some special little birthday trinket? maybe a "happy birthday" tee shirt?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:24 AM   #13
Gift Guru

taygav is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by carlythemonkey1
Very cool idea, but I feel Ganz has already gone overboard with their money-making products.
here here I second that one!!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #14
janesosquare
Gift Guru

but at least a product that makes sense and would be used would be a better idea than stinky body spray i would think? well i apprecieate your opinions for sure. thanks!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #15
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i do like the birthday party invite idea. i'm planning on a webkinz themed party. (going to a petting farm or zoo.) and it would be nice to have webkinz invitations bc every kid will get a webkinz as their party favor. (there's only going to be 4-6 kids there.)

okay so this is how you got 20 additional posts last night! start thread, and then talk. hmmm.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #16
janesosquare
Gift Guru

a petting zoo is a cute idea. we are going to do a "kinzpinz bowling" party at a local bowling alley... dd is a bit older than your ds.

i would love to get little bowling shirts made up for them that say kinzpinz bowling on the back (black and mint shirts-old fifties style) and then their names on the front but i think that would get REALLY expensive... and the shirts wouldn't come with codes! lol!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:54 AM   #17
Gifted

t42180w is on a distinguished road

My daughter just went to a Webkinz themed b-day party. That is how we learned about Webkinz...I blame the b-day party for our addiction now. Seriously though what a great money making empire Ganz has created.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #18
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane
<<snipped>> but i think that would get REALLY expensive... and the shirts wouldn't come with codes! lol!
houston, we have a problem................
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #19
janesosquare
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
houston, we have a problem................
yeh, i start wondering why EVERYTHING in life doesn't come with a code... that's a post for both of the addiction threads i think.

HA! T421 that is funny. i think we have ****** about 30 families into the fold in the past 9 mos... mothers included.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:10 PM   #20
Gifted

wookyj is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be fun! I bet all the kids would want to spend the whole time gathered around the computer playing webkinz.
Closed