Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

raybear117 is just really niceraybear117 is just really nice

Default Here's a real idea: 24-Hour Webkinz

I'm an adult. 5 of the 6 Kinzers I know are adults. We are responsible adults with kids and jobs, and some of us have unusual schedules. I'm sick and tired of Ganz telling me it's time to go to bed. It's time to open shop 24 hours a day. We know you're not really doing "maintenance" at 2 in the morning, but I have insomnia and I'd like to play Go-Go Googles for the 412th time.
raybear117 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Here's a real idea: 24-Hour Webkinz

I think they should do that. I don't know why It's always down at 2 am
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I agree (: I dunno why they do but maybe for like, the ganz workers have to be on the site and stuff, and who wants to be on WW at 2 am? (me me me!!!)
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I, too, am a night owl and would like to still be able to play at 2AM, EST. I don't know if Ganz can totally remove overnight maintenance but they should, at least, postpone it by a couple of hours. The people that live in other time zones (such as the West Coast) might also appreciate this - they're still on primetime when Ganz currently goes down.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm one of those addicts too I rush to finish things by 2am - and then what?
I think you can play 'through the night' on Asian accounts right? If only we could flip flop our time to shift to Asian time from midnight onward.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
ILoveMyAliCat

That's a great idea! I'm not quite an adult yet, but I love staying up past my bedtime!
Old 12-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
ho doesn't love a

WishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonder

I agree. I do stay up late as well. I think that they shut it down early is very silly.
WishyWashy is offline Female
Closed