Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Lightbulb Here's a novel idea - How about you FIX things BEFORE adding more? (m)

I am so tired of all the PROBLEMS in WW !!! I know I am not alone!

Everyone knows you are aware of each and every so-called glitch because we call you repeatedly to let you know about them.
So how about you take the complaints out of the trash bin and put them at the very top of your TO DO TODAY list and get the things fixed so your site works properly!

It seems your only goal is to keep adding junk that doesn't work instead of even attempting to fix all the problems that are already there.

You can begin with the login problems and go from there...

1) Logging in (two different errors) - the W on the screen stays there. Checking the MEMORY USEAGE, the computer has stopped. So it is no longer loading. Close the window and start again. After several times of it freezing on the W screen, it moves on to the blank, green screen, and freezes there. Once again, checking the MEMORY USEAGE (thru the Task Manager) it shows that it has stopped loading, so the screen is dead. Close that window and begin again.
After 3 - 6 times of this happening, we finally get logged in.

2) Please wait - happens constantly through-out the site.

3) SPREE wil not load if you go to the clubhouse or turn on your phone before attempting to play the game.

4) Mirror Mirror room ONLY works if you log in from the Welcome to Webkinz main page, using Google Chrome. You can't use Chrome all the time because the first time you attempt to move anything form your dock, things float out of the dock and stay there, in your way.

These are a good place for you to begin. I'm sure others wil continue listing the problems they would like to add to this suggestion.
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Here's a novel idea - How about you FIX things BEFORE adding more? (m)

Oh~ I agree completely! I do love when they add things but it would be nice to have the already in place things work also lol. WW drives me nutty
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Here's a novel idea - How about you FIX things BEFORE adding more? (m)

Hi there, I agree! I love your idea. It is truly getting annoying the fact that Ganz is adding more and more stuff but getting more and more behind on fixing problems! I support
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The problem is, they hire outside Flash programmer to do each new thing. I actually saw their advertising on professional-hiring forums. Once the programmer finishes the assignment (no matter how badly) and gets the payment, he/she has zero incentive to stay around and fix anything - and one has to be a coding genius to be able to fix someone else's poorly written program. That's why things never get fixed in Webkinz World unless they are trivial or complete game-stoppers.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #6

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I agree! There are a few basic things that should be worked out, no matter who creates the programs, or who is is charge of fixing and adding things.

Webkinz is a collector game, collect pets, collect prizes, it is what WW is all about, this is the basic idea of the game.

1) There should be NO limits to the amount of items in the docks. The more you collect, the more problems you will have ( Ganz doesn't tell us this UNTIL we have a problem ) if this isn't possible.......

2) There should be a better house system so we can properly name our rooms and not lose our rare items in the mess, then we can clean out our docks and make Flash player work faster & better ( yes this is a BIG problem )

3) There should be a better system of BETA testing ( and better communication between the people who work at Ganz so everyone knows what programming works and keep using the tested programs that have no problems. ( or very few problems )

4) Keep it simple ( this is SO important ) Webkinz is a children's game, though alot of adults play, it is overwhelming having too many things going on. I have helped my kids since the beginning because it was alot for them to figure out even 4 years ago, before all the click to wins & promos. ( things like floating food filling up our docks )
I am sure that loyal Webkinz players would be more content to have our Webkinz World run smoothly. Without all these bells and whistles.
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-18-2012, 03:55 AM   #7
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

I agree!
swordfish is offline Female
Old 03-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #8
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I agree and also this is happening on most the computers i use i have to type in my password then user name
punkin55555 is offline Female
Closed