Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Here's an idea, Ganz! FIX THE FLASH REBOOT!!

I am so ticked I can't even speak right now. I was just in the middle of my best game of Goober's Lab EVER, level 23, 70000+ points, over 300 in KC earned, and the flash reboot struck. Did the game come back? Oh, no. I got the endless green screen of doom and Webkinz froze up and I had to shut the site down by force. Ganz, here's an idea. Stop making a bunch of new stuff and fix the old problems, okay?

Skipper783 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

WYNTER22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Here's an idea, Ganz! FIX THE FLASH REBOOT!!

I AGREE TOTALLLLY!
i get so upset when that happens to me!
i wish Ganz would just take the time to fix the problems all the users are having,
and stop trying to make all these different money maker new products.
they need to take the time to make things less stressful for their users!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #3

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

i agree! At some point everyone will not care about all the "extra" money making scemes ganz is comming up with and want a website (i'm sure cost them over $15) that is reliable and works properly. new pets and products are good in moderation. if they keep coming out with new stuff people don't have time to appreiciate the items. I like the stuff but really, when it all comes down to it, i could care less about buying more things and want just a well-ran website!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #4
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I agree you can't do anything on webkinz now I can't even manage to turn on my webkinz phone they better fix it before winter so we can catch the snowflakes arg how are you suppost to make money

---------- Fairmaidenbmt added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I was disapointed wnen they took off the tournament games,I was disapointed when I didn't catch many leafs but now you can't even play a game and make money!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fairmaidenbmt; 11-09-2008 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
webracer is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely! Fix what isn't working FIRST...then add stuff! All this new stuff doesn't mean too much when you can't even do anything without getting refreshed every 10 minutes. argh! Common sense, you would think!
webracer is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I totally agree!
Ganz should just slow down and focus on the real problems.
Sorry, about your game thats to bad.
Franks is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 02:10 AM   #7

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Amen to all the comments! I don't even dare to play Goober's Lab anymore and I dearly love that game. Reading through the FAQ's make it look like the problems are all on the user's end, i.e. clear the cache, upgrade Adobe, call your ISP. etc. We've all been there/done that and the problems persist. Today the reload/please wait/green screen of death was down to a 3 minute cycle for a while.

I would like to believe that Ganz really is working as hard as humanly possible to fix these glitches but this has been going on for over a month now. Actually the only thing keeping me sane is Webkinz Insider.....knowing that I am not alone!
taikitty is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 02:26 AM   #8
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

I have done all they say and it does not help
I spend more time returning to the site then in it!
I am told I am a visitor, cannot connect,etc

One would think they have some people with better
computer ideas and workable knowledge to stop all that
is happening constantly.

When they changed the Forest from charms to figures, they are more
interested in people paying hundreds of dollars to have their time in
the site constantly being booted out and making it almost impossible
to return and connect from where you began.

They need Dr Quack badly!
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #9

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

And December holidays are days away.......I'm learning to meditate.
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #10

hoovedkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

First, I have lots of Webbies I haven't adopted yet but I am not buying anymore. It just seems at some point in the near future Webkinz and I will probably part ways. Yeah, they got about $400+ of my money...

Second, I fondly remember last February when I adopted my first Webkinz, a gift, I remarked jokingly about the slowness of the site to my friend, saying they must be trying to teach children the virtue of patience. Add the ability to cope with disappointment. I had no idea back then how bad it was going to get...

Third, I am so sad that the majority of posts in the forum are about things not working. Boy, it could be such a great site if they just had competent people working on it. Ganz needs to remember the first rule of capitalism: keep the customer happy or the customer will go elsewhere.

Fix the existing stuff, Ganz!
hoovedkinz is offline Female
Closed