Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
CEM800
Webkinz :)

Courtney121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hepl is really needed Topic 7

Dear webkinz world,
I think that you should make a webkinz dolphin because my best friend really wants a webkin and she wants to to start her collection with a dolphin. She will eventually get other webkinz but you see this is the webkin she wants the most. It means alot to me and my friend. This would mean so much to her especially to her though. She wants this more than anything so come on and make a webkinz dolphin!! Thank You!!

Signed Courtney121
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hepl is really needed Topic 7

Ya but its an underwater creature so there for i doubt they will!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
Midna

Ganz is'nt going to make a webkinz just for one person.I mean,if you wanted to have a really cool song,then a band would not make a song just for your friend and not for the rest of the world.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
iheartjesus

kennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clown

yaa but it needs to be underwater!! sorry
kennyluver7 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
CEM800

Ya well I know it's an underwater creature but it's not just one person. It's my whole class and many others so what do you have to say to that!

Signed,
Courtney 121

---------- Courtney121 added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Ya well I have something to say to everyone who thinks no I say yes . I will fight for this as long as I have to. Keep sending blogs or messages to me and you will keep hearingm from me!

Last edited by Courtney121; 04-03-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #6

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

The dolphin is coming out because I have recently seen the dolphin's special food Squid Tacos and I think there is a topic about it coming out here. And there are six themes: Urban, Country, Jungle, Mythical, Tundra, Wetland and Farm. I guess that's 7. But another theme coming soon is underwater! Another proof it's coming out with the dolphin!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #7
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Remember, Thats a tiny bit compared to the people who want whatever sometimes. And people do fib about things like PSI, PSF, all sorts of stuff. Sometimes people don't get these things from Ganz like WI does. So please, don't be so sure on stuff other sites tell you.

~Tacobell222

P.S.

And if this thread starts a fight, it will be closed.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #8

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Tacobell, there was a thread about this! And she posted the Squid Tacos picture! They are coming out with one!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 04-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
CEM800

Hi,
I'm Courtney121. I'm sorry about my break out and just say sorry and I won't fight about the topic anymore so don't worry about anything else and I'm sorry about my terrible respones. I hpe I didn't offend anyone and didn't make and mischief. Ok thank you that's all i have to say

Signed Courtney121

and yes tocobell i got tour email and then you helped so just wanted to say thanks to tocobell or whatever Bye
Old 04-04-2008, 09:11 PM   #10
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i would luv a dolphin too!my friends want one too! i mean it's a underwater greature but seriouslypeople,cmon, this is a made up WEBSITE! mabye ganz could let you fill their room with water!
HappySsey is offline Female
Closed