Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

trand is an unknown quantity at this point

Default hello

hi there i live in Austraila and i am a webkinz lover my sister in law got me and my kids in to webkinz she lives in the US. we do have some webkinz for sale in Australia but not many at all and not many people in Australia know about webkinz . i think if webkinz were advertised in Australia on T.V and in news papers they would really take off. this is what i wrote about webkinz and i think it would we good to ues in advertising what you think??

A SAFE, FUN AND EDUCATIONAL WAY FOR CHILDREN TO USE THE INTERNET!
DO YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO BE COMPUTER CONFIDENT?
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YOUR CHILD IS EXPOSED TO ON THE INTERNET?
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT YOUR CHILD SEES AND EXPERIENCES ON THE INTERNET?
A SAFE AND ENORMOUSLY FUN WAY TO INTRODUCE YOUR CHILD TO THE INTERNET IS TO TRY THE WEBKINZ SITE WHERE YOUR CHILD CAN HAVE COMPLETE INTERACTION WITH DELIGHTFULLY CUTE AND CUDDLY TOYS WITH SPECIAL CODES TO ACCESS THE AMAZING WEBKINZ WORLD.
A VARIETY OF THESE PETS IS AVAILABLE AT STORE.
PURCHASE OF A WEBKINZ OPENS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF FUN WHERE YOUR CHILD CAN BUILD A HOME FOR HIS PET ONLINE.
TO FURNISH THEIR WEBKINZ PET’S HOME, CHILDREN LEARN THE IMPORTANT CONCEPT OF COMPLETING TASKS TO EARN MONEY TO BUY GOODIES AND TREATS.
THE TASKS AND GAMES ARE BOTH EDUCATIONAL AND FUN WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ABILITY TO CATER FOR A WIDE AGE GROUP.
PARENTS CAN EVEN INTERACT WITH OTHER PARENTS OF WEBKINZ OWNERS IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
THE INTERACTION CAN BE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILD.
·THEY CAN USE THE SITE INDEPENDENTLY.
·THEY CAN VISIT OTHER WEBKINZ HOMES.
·THEY CAN TAKE THEM ON OUTINGS.
·THEY CAN GROW VEGETABLES AND THEN HARVEST THEM.
·THEY CAN TRADE FURNITURE OR HOUSEHOLD ITEMS WITH OTHER WEBKINS OWNERS.PARENTS CAN BE REASSURED THAT ANY CONTACT CHILDERN HAVE WITH ANY OTHERS ON THE SITE IS HEAVILY MONITORED FOR THEIR SAFETY.
trand is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: hello

I think that it is pretty good although maybe you should put in there something about the new Jr. Webkinz. but other than that i think it will get a lot of people into webkinz. i've always wanted to visit australia
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Closed