Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Hedgehog Webbie! What Do You Think?

Whoo! Doesnt That Sound Cute? This Was A Petition To Sign If You Wanted A Hedgehog Webbie, But It Was Closed. This Is Not A Petition, its Just An Idea Thread... What Do You Think? I've Wanted A Hedgehog Ever Since I Realized It Was A Pet We Could Live With. My Mom Is Allergic To EVERYTHING! Cats, Dogs, Birds, Hamsters, Rats, Mice, You Name It! My Mom CAN Live With A Hedgehog, But I Cant Get One Because We Have No Place To Put It. We Have Quite A Small House. Wouldnt It Be Cool If They Made It A Webbie? That'll Be As Close As I Can Ever Get To A Real One!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hedgehog Webbie! What Do You Think?

That would be pretty cool. Also, we would have more wildlife Webkinz! Sign up FairwayPup.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Like I Said, This Is Not A Petition, But Im Glasd You Like The Idea!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Hedgehog Webbie! What Do You Think?

i own a hedgehog i named him Mocha hes a salt and pepper he dosen't take up that much space the CAGE MEASURES: 28” X 16” X 14”the problem is putting out the money people buy hamsters for $20 buta hedgehog cost $150 the cage cost $115 and the heat bill goes up since the lowest temperture they can be is 70 degrees
Old 02-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
yelah

sure sign me up
oh and a parrot webkinz would be cool too
Old 02-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

wat do u mean by But It Was Closed
Old 02-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
manfly12

manfly12 is an unknown quantity at this point

They should also make like a giraffe webkinz and a zebra webkinz and then make like fish or undersea creatures
Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 PM   #8
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rosepuppy1
I MADE A Petition, But FairlyOddMom Said That GANZ Couldn't Fulfill Everyone's Petition That Had 200 Signatures.

---------- -Miss-Webkinz- added 15 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rosepuppy1
I MADE A Petition, But FairlyOddMom Said That GANZ Couldn't Fulfill Everyone's Petition That Had 200 Signatures.

Last edited by -Miss-Webkinz-; 02-18-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #9
luckcharms

Webkinzluck is on a distinguished road

I think that idea is adorable because there is a pet hedgehog in our science class named Spikeball he is brown and cream with blackish brown spikes. Here is an idea for psi and psf:

Psi: Science And Spikes Cemistry Set
Psf: Galictic Granola Cersure
Closed