Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #11
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Having problems finding Pets

I have noticed that some stores have stopped selling them, but others still carry them. Also, there's always online. I know that some people have mentioned eBay. Amazon is another place I've gotten Webkinz.
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

Hi
I've noticed, too that some stores have not been selling Webkinz. There are a few Hallmark stores in our area that don't sell them at all. There is only one Hallmark store that carries all Webkinz items. The Carlton Cards shops, Suncoast Pictures, and FYE have them.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #13

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone for your responses and I am going to try some the ideals I have been given here..Thanks bunches and you are all great!!!! Have a BLESSED DAY!!!!!!
kathy28613 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
egg
Run Mouse Run!

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

I live in Texas and I don't have much trouble finding Webkinz, they have this one chain store in Texas called H.E.B and there is this really big one about a mile away and it has a gift shop with Webkinz and Kinzstyle, another good place to look is the partner store and amazon.com! Good Luck!
egg is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #15

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to have that problem because the town i live in had that problem i to go on no school days and drive for 30 minutes to get to a store that sells them now there is a store i can go to that sells them. I would use amazon or ebay until your area has more stores that sell them.

for your information it is harder to get new webkinz in the end of october all of november and december because of the holidays.

Last edited by candyrocks12; 10-22-2009 at 05:37 PM..
candyrocks12 is offline Female
Closed