Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

Default Having problems finding Pets

I would like to know if anyone else is having a problem finding Webkinz in the area you live in. All the stores around here are not selling anymore Webkinz anymore. They tell me they can't get them in so they are going to stop selling them. I am just devastated cause I can't find anywhere that I can get them. There are only 2 places in my area of North Carolina that I can get them. I was just wondering if others are having this problem? And if anyone here in lives in North Carolina and can tell me what stores they have been able to find them at. Our WalGreens says they are not going to be selling anymore so I am only going to have 1 place to get them. There was like 6 places I was getting them but they have all stopped with the saying that they could not get their deliveries so they were dropping them from their stock...... Cna anyone PLEASE give me some advice on where to look????? Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathy28613 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Having problems finding Pets

I am not having trouble finding Webkinz.
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

You can alway get them on line from the partner store, I have bought from there several times and been very happy with the results. There are also several retailer on ebay, but always remember to check their rating, lots of times if you can find free shipping too. The Walgreen in my area has not had Webkinz since Easter and then they only had like 6. Do a location check from WW and see if anything comes up. I know how you feel when I first started Webkinz no one had them in my area either, fortunately for me that has changed. Good luck to you.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Well, I look at Hallmark and they always have webkinz. I would check out Justice, they have many of the newer webkinz. I would maybe order them online if you cannot find them anywhere near you.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #5

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Got all mine on eBay.... $5 - 8, full size & lil
Talini is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #6

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

No they are everywhere around us. We go to a store called Mardel which has alot. They also have a website you can check out. Like HawaiianBreeze siad try Justice ours has all the newer ones. Good Luck.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i have never had the roblem.. however there are a few places you can look online to fine quality webkinz...
theres always the ganz estore where you get e pets but now plushies.
then theres amazon. i like there because thats where I got my first webkinz and she came in perfect condition, just a little cramped from postage. however if you want to try ebay or a place like that, keep in mind that you never know what the webkinz will be like when you get them! you can also try a mall or american greetings! that store has a shelf full of them here! sorry for your webkinz troubles and hope i helped!!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #8

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Hallmark, Justice, FYE, and Target all carry Webkinz here in New England. Also, Walgreens carries some like the Caring Valley and Webkinz Cares specific pets. Maybe try calling around to some stores, it's faster and easier than going in person.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had very good luck buying webkinz on ebay. I have never had a problem that was not corrected to my satisfaction by the seller. One got lost in the mail which was not the seller's fault, but she sent me another one at no charge. Just check their feedback and watch for high postage.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I have never had any trouble. Good luck!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed