Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
sallymcfally is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Have a Webkinz status page

Ganz needs to put up a status page, so those people who can't sign on can see that Webkinz is down.
This would stop a lot of people emailing them, and let people know when Webkinz might be back up!
sallymcfally is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Have a Webkinz status page

This is a very smart idea!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Yeah. Good idea. Or on the front page it should say like 'Webkinz World is _____ '

And sometimes it would say OPEN, sometimes UNDER MAINTENANCE.

They should really use this idea.
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #4
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

And if they say UNDER MAINTNENCE it should say "It should be up at _____" And it should say if there are some glitches or not and when they are trying to fix each of them.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have always wondered also why they don't do this. It is an excellent idea. Like in previous days with the glitches, they could just say they are having technical problems, realize that the daily activities are not working and they hope the issue will be resolved soon.

It would not only be great for us but for them as well. Their phone lines would not be flooded with angry and upset callers and their representatives would not be so busy.

Then they could post an update later to say the issues has been resolved, that way if someone is still having problems then they can decide to contact them.

We are all fortunate to be in the know as to what is going on thanks to Webkinz Insider, but there are so many others out there who probably wondered what the heck was going on the last few days.
reya is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #6
sallymcfally is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, now would be a great time for a status page, since my son was just doing all his daylies and we just got kicked off!
When I tried to sign back on I got a message that Webkinz is down for 'Important Maintenance'

Would have been nice to see that message before we got the old boot!!
sallymcfally is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #7
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi SallyMcFally and the rest,
What an excellent idea!!! This would be a great way for Ganz to improve their Customer Service. That would make more sales for them (which is the reason they would do it).

When the Kinzville Academy is taking the cash and failing all students in a class, it would be better if they would make this class unavailable. If someone tried to take that class, Miss Cowoline could say "Sorry, this class is closed today for repairs. Choose another class". The bulletin board would say when the class would be fixed or give an estimate.

I am so grateful to Webkinz Insider moderators and members for all the information. Everyone is extremely helpful with reporting problems. Sometimes there are solutions or warnings. I don't know if Ganz would talk with a WI staffer about solutions or dates. That would make it even better. There are so many people who are having problems with the Webkinz site.

At 8:09 am Pacific time (or 11:09 am KT), the system is still down for "important maintenance".

:ccat::rdr:
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #8

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 
Default They should list it in daily activities when shutting us out?

I am going bonkers. It seems like whenever I need a little stress relief, in Webkinz World, I get that delightful "maintenance" message. Now, why don't they just put it in the Activities list as a scheduled thing, so we can work around it? (translate: get our fix before they shut us out )

Or at least in the "maintenance" message they could put an approximate time that it will be back up and running. No guarantees, just an approximate. There is no way they can tell me that they don't have any idea how long the upgrades will take.

Ok, thanks for listening. Can anyone tell me....when they are shut down for maintenance in the US one, are the other ones shut down at the same time? I assume they are, but can anyone confirm this? Thanks a bunch!
bdbfamily is offline Female
Closed