Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Have ideas for webkinz post them here! I will send all ideas to GANZ!!!

Oooh ... let me think:

~ Webkinz Love Bear

Themes:

~ We need a horse theme LOL

Oh, well that's about it on my creativity LOL
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #12
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Have ideas for webkinz post them here! I will send all ideas to GANZ!!!

a stable theme would be nice
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

thesassymama is on a distinguished road

I would love a French Bulldog, with cropped ears and a different coloring set than the Bulldog. It should be mouse (aka a light blueish greyish) because the blue Frenchies I have seen are adorable.

PSI: Big Bulldog Bed (a bed with ears sticking out of a small roof on the top and some white sheets with little frenchie heads on it, sort of like a knock-off of the dog theme bed)
PSF: Fabulous Frenchie Fondant (a fondant with cheese in the middle and on the sides two sticks with big bones)

I also would love a Shih Tzu webkinz-- I'm surprised they haven't made one yet!
I have a Shih Tzu and a black and white Shih Tzu would be soo adorable :-D

PSI: Lazy Tzu Recliner (a recliner but instead of Lazy Boy it's Lazy Tzu and it's summery looking, one of those recliners that you sit in and get a tan in the summer)
PSF: Bone Cone (like the B & W Cheeky Dog PSF, but the cone is vanilla and has bones sticking out of it)

And a Border Collie Webkinz (I have a brown & white one and she is adorable!)

PSI: Frisbee Flyer (a machine that pops out Frisbees, Border Collies are the dogs that you always see at events who do Frisbees)
PSF: Border Bread Sandwich (a bread with bones sticking out of it and some ham, cheese, and lettuce in the middle)

A Lil Kinz Cream Kitten (I have a kitten who is not purebred and she has beautiful cream fur, like the color on a caucasian person)

PSI: Kitten Mitten Sewer (you put it on a table and if you double click it in about five seconds it pops out mittens that your Webkinz can wear)
PSF: Terrific Tuna Quesidilla (a tortilla with tuna and cheese in the middle)

I would so love these Webkinz!!!

P.S.: If Ganz makes these, I want one for free! LOL

P.S.S.: Seriously Ganz, I would want a plushie mailed to my house.

---------- thesassymama added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I would love a theme that you can only buy from the vacation area, perhaps? It could be like-- Kinz Island or something and be all tropical-ish.

Last edited by thesassymama; 01-05-2009 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
thesassymama is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have asked them several times to add an outbox to kinzpost so you can track where packages have been sent. I know some people have been hacked and this would be a way to find out who it is.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #15

webkinzhero12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz should make some new super beds, Rainbow bed,smarty pants bed,bed with webkinz all over it
webkinzhero12 is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #16
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Ganz dose not accept e-mails anymore, I am sorry. You won't be able to send them your ideas. The ideas are great though.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #17
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

I am not trying to advertise my thread. It just so happens that all my ideas for a new idea for webkinz is on it. My thread is about a Hotel. I would send the idea to Ganz myself but I do not know how. If you could please send them the idea with all the information from my thread. ty
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #18
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

For pets: walrus, seagull, giraffe, brown hippo, iguana, fox and sparrow.
26YanksW is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

I agree! there should be a shih tzu!!!!!!!!
lili98 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Definitely a nursery, with cribs, mobiles, strollers, changing tables, the whole nine yards. This was my daughter's idea, and it's great, there is so much you could get for this.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed