Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
pokekid56
Webkinz :)

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Lightbulb Have ideas for webkinz post them here! I will send all ideas to GANZ!!!

They can be funnyThey can be scaryThey can be crazyThey can be cool
They can be silly They can be cuteThey can be adictiveThey can be here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone my names Hannah and i'm going to write down all ideas of yours for GANZ!! They when were done i'm going to send them to GANZ!!! So they can be food ,themes, clothes,
super beds, pets, toys, they could be anything!!! So tell your friends, call some people! This is on all day! Well i have to take a shower so post away!!!!!!
pokekid56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Have ideas for webkinz post them here! I will send all ideas to GANZ!!!

I have some ideas:
a tabby cat
a jack russell terrier
a great dane
a calico cat
and a grizzly bear
Zkat is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Have ideas for webkinz post them here! I will send all ideas to GANZ!!!

I would love to see a snow leopard and a tortoise-shell cat (although I like the great dane, jack russell, and calico cat too!)

Also, what if you got something special for having 'best friends. (you know how each pet has a specific other pet that is their 'best friend.')
Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

Themes-
volcano
tropical
lava lamp (or groovy)
ice cream
techno
exercise

webkinz-
cheeky fish
wilder beast
Rainbow Dragon (e-store)
hawk
angle fish (e-store)
shark

and a few super bed ideas XD -
Bird cage
Wheel of wow
tool bed
smarty bed (calculator)
swimming with the fish bed

that's all I got XD
madkinzcash is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #5

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

For webkinz....a Magical Retriever(in plush would be so cute!)
For Seasonal webkinz.....next year's valentine pet could be a Love Pony and the Halloween could be a Halloween Pup and the Christmas could be a Moose!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
ecckaba

ecckaba is on a distinguished road

Ferret, gecko, iguana, and snow leopard a snow leopard would be so cute as would the others! I am suggjesting ferret for my friend!
ecckaba is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

I think that they should make more wigs available to everyone, like in the WShop.
And they should let you try on a piece of clothing on YOUR pet, so that you can see what it would look like on your pet. Another idea of mine is to mainly have patterns for clothes in the WShop, then you can choose the color you want it in, and fancier colors or sparkly ones could cost a little more.

---------- chilloutv1 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Ohh they should make a retro theme!!!

Last edited by chilloutv1; 01-04-2009 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
ecckaba

ecckaba is on a distinguished road

Oh and I have a new years idea there could be a new years horse for riding into the new year! It would be decorated with new years things like fire works a clock and maybe even 10, 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 , 0 and it could say midnight on it! And its psi could be giant patriotic new years clock with the time always set on 12:00 and the psf would be fire works stew! I know weird! But who knows what could happan!
ecckaba is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Snow Leopard
PSI: Snowy montain bed
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i want the theme names to be added to the room naming list
aztec
ancient
medieval
science
christmas
halloween
atlantis
underwater
you get my drift
Closed