Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Halloween Candy Ideas? What Do You Think The Super-Secret Surprise You Unlock Is?? Share Your Halloween Candy Ideas Here!!!

Hello! This thread started out because I'm just as curious as all of y'all about the Halloween candy in the Clubhouse. What's the super secret surprise? What's are all the candies are?? You can post your ideas here if you want. Personally, I hope the super-secret surprise is a bed. Oh, my two storage rooms need more, and more, and more....

Just remember, you may post your ideas here!!!

collielollie
collielollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #2

spazking55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halloween Candy Ideas? What Do You Think The Super-Secret Surprise You Unlock Is?? Share Your Halloween Candy Ideas Here!!!

I made a candy called midnight bite candy !!!!!>:d
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmidnight bite candy.jpg (27.0 KB, 3 views)
spazking55 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Halloween Candy Ideas? What Do You Think The Super-Secret Surprise You Unlock Is?? Share Your Halloween Candy Ideas Here!!!

Ohh, good idea, spazking55!! [edited - you may not offer rep points to encourage or reward members who post. ~MissGnomie]

Last edited by MissGnomie; 10-19-2009 at 05:30 PM..
Old 10-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

I think there might be a ghost pop...
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

There could be a Pumpkin-Pop....
Old 10-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #6

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

let's hear it for a webkinz version of bertie bots every flavor bean.

Harry potter rules.
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Heatherblaze Of LC

Haha first of all, DragonGrrl, there once was a ghost pop, but I believe it got retired. Second of all, coolio101 there already is a Pumpkin Pop. you can buy it in the W-Shop cheap. Third of all, a humungous lol JMHAMMER. Harry Potter does rule. I read every book, seen every movie, and am anxiously awaiting the final two part movie. I hope there are bertie bots every flavor beans. Did you know they make them in real life??? the only one i ever tried i got soap lol
Rep points to you all.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #8

♥Lovey♥ is on a distinguished road

cool thread idea!

i think that a skeleton-related candy wuld be cool... like bone... scones? haha
♥Lovey♥ is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

They should make different little versions of candies like Butterfinger, Kit Kat, etc. And then they could change the name around to something Halloweenish. Like Kit Rat.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #10
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

I love the idea for this thread!
But, HELLO?! CANDY CORN!!!! WE NEED SOME!!!
Halloween isn't the same without Candy Corn!
3gypsies is offline Female
Closed