Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
roxie172
Webkinz :)

steelersfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default halloween

okay so halloween is just around the corner and im soooo excited i love halloween

what are some ideas that you think they should do??

i think they should have something that you can go to houses and trick-or-treat!!!

it would be awesome!!

what stuff do you think??
and what items do you think they should make?
steelersfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: halloween

I think that is an awesome idea!I think that you should be able to buy special baskets that you put candy in. You should also be able to buy your own costume that you make.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

I think that idea is fantastic! I think you should be able to design your own costume. There also should be a haunted house that you can go in! Welcome to Webkinz Insider too! :]
cleothepig is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
roxie172
Webkinz :)

steelersfan is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks puppylove and cleothepig

that is a great idea pupppy love!!

---------- steelersfan added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

and i love your idea too cleothepig i would love a haunted house!!

Last edited by steelersfan; 09-06-2008 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
steelersfan is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I know I already posted but I have more. I also think that you should be able to buy bat wings that you could use and make your webkinz fly like a bat. You could also be able to play a special halloween arcade game that you go through a haunted house(like cleothepig's idea) then win 3 weird ingrdients and mix them on the cauldron stove then make a special potion. The postion should be able to turn your pet into any other pet you want for the next 24 hours. I love your ideas steelersfan and cleothepig! Rep
Closed