Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:50 AM   #51
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Halloween 2009

Well? I had a thought. How about "something" in the closet? We already have"monsters " under the bed. Maybe have a closet with a green glow coming from a crack? Or "monsters "in the closet? I'm not sure on the graphics for this one but could be a storage unit?
I will probably send the ideas in this week if we get anymore.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 06:53 AM   #52
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by bennysmommy1
Well? I had a thought. How about "something" in the closet? We already have"monsters " under the bed. Maybe have a closet with a green glow coming from a crack? Or "monsters "in the closet? I'm not sure on the graphics for this one but could be a storage unit?
I will probably send the ideas in this week if we get anymore.
That's a great idea!!

How about an outdoor cave-with bats flying out of it-I haven't read through this in a while, maybe that was already suggested?

or an item that takes up one square in an outdoor yard that looks like a ghost coming out of the ground?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #53
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

That's a great idea Dragon Bird!
Caves haven't been mentioned AT ALL!!! Bats in/out is very creepy ! Also a large outside "square"(1-4) and have either a cemetary, or gravestones for the "Ghosts" to come out of, perhaps in front of?
Those are both very good ideas!
Thanks for stoping by again.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #54

LBelle23 is on a distinguished road

I like the costumes idea too....also what about a plush? they've had one for valentines day and christmas last year....what about halloween?
LBelle23 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #55
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

orange and black or green and black or purple and orange/green which hat!
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 08-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #56
cbbjmom

Thumbs up Re: Halloween 2009

View Post Originally Posted by LBelle23
I like the costumes idea too....also what about a plush? they've had one for valentines day and christmas last year....what about halloween?
Yes! I agree . We have the old standbys of the black cat and black bat. We haven't had an updated Halloween pet in a while. Why not just make it a black and orange cat? Like the calico?
Or as a lot of people have mentioned...... A SPIDER???? !!!!!
Use the wiring like the bats wings and into 8 legs? Thanks for posting and Happy FALL!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #57
cbbjmom

Thumbs up Re: Halloween 2009

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
orange and black or green and black or purple and orange/green which hat!
That would definetly be a neat wshop item! How about curled up ended witchy shoes to go with the hat for sale?
Maybe a stuffed cat(display only) like the Tabby Meow toy? To put in the rooms? Or to send to friends with a " spooky" happy halloween message or in spooky halloween KINZPOST paper? Just another thought???
Thanks for posting and have a great Fall!
Old 08-30-2009, 03:54 PM   #58
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I would love some wshop costumes (not just pet ones, maybe like a clown, robot, a fairy, a hippie, etc) jackolanterns/pumpkins (indoor or outdoor, maybe you could carve them yourself, or at least have different faces)
Some different furniture. I wasn't a big fan of the new stuff from last year.

I would also like to see a halloween event where you can trick or treat at a few doors.
Like okay it would run from October 12-31.
It would be in the arcade.
The screen would show 5 houses or so. You click on a house, and it shows your webkinz walking up and pressing the doorbell and saying trick or treat.

The famous webkinz characters (quizzy, plumpy, dr quack, etc) would be at the door and you would get a treat. (different foods, costume peices, some furniture... EXCLUSIVE to the game) and you could play once a day.

Also maybe a new organ that played spooky music in your room.

I would love tombstones for your backyard

Or a fog machine haha

also I have an idea. This sort of thing would probably be in the estore, but maybe haunted castle pieces? Like black and stone, broken glass windows, etc

Also I would like a creepy fence (broken bent posts)

I love this thread.

Also, I think GANZ could for sure implement MANY of our ideas before halloween.
If they can program like 5 pets for every month, surely they can add some of our items we are requesting
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #59
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

I think they should make like an exclusive item that if you adopt a pet on halloween you can get it. That would be really cool!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #60
cbbjmom

Lightbulb Re: Halloween 2009

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I would love some wshop costumes (not just pet ones, maybe like a clown, robot, a fairy, a hippie, etc) jackolanterns/pumpkins (indoor or outdoor, maybe you could carve them yourself, or at least have different faces)
Some different furniture. I wasn't a big fan of the new stuff from last year.

I would also like to see a halloween event where you can trick or treat at a few doors.
Like okay it would run from October 12-31.
It would be in the arcade.
The screen would show 5 houses or so. You click on a house, and it shows your webkinz walking up and pressing the doorbell and saying trick or treat.

The famous webkinz characters (quizzy, plumpy, dr quack, etc) would be at the door and you would get a treat. (different foods, costume peices, some furniture... EXCLUSIVE to the game) and you could play once a day.

Also maybe a new organ that played spooky music in your room.

I would love tombstones for your backyard

Or a fog machine haha

also I have an idea. This sort of thing would probably be in the estore, but maybe haunted castle pieces? Like black and stone, broken glass windows, etc

Also I would like a creepy fence (broken bent posts)

I love this thread.

Also, I think GANZ could for sure implement MANY of our ideas before halloween.
If they can program like 5 pets for every month, surely they can add some of our items we are requesting
I think you have great ideas!!!
I also think I am going to submit all our requests to ganz the end of this week so MAYBE!!??? We might get some of them for halloween 2009.
The fence would be real easy what with a wrought iron fence already in the wshop. Just modify it a little? !
Your idea of a "daily activities" Halloween special game is very creative!! You are soo right if they can do 5 pets a month. And also do Extravaganza once a year, even floating GooGoo Berries? Why not your game?
I love the clown costume idea. Then have the funky wig in the curio shop a lot during Halloween!

Thanks everyone for the great imput!
Atleast we will have our say and who knows? Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
It will be fun to let them know, and I will post a complete list at the end of this thread of our combined ideas, and credit each appropriately when sent to Ganz !!
Closed