Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #41
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Halloween 2009

Zingoz and/or Zangoz costume would be great!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #42
Webkinz :)
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

This is my first halloween in webkinz world, but I was doing some research after someone showed me a cobweb bed in the trading area...I would LOVE to see that bed come back! I would also love to see the lightning windows! Costumes would be great too! I like the black & white cat costume.
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #43
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Halloween 2009

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Good Morning Bennysmommy! Great idea for a thread. DD and I do not have much of the Halloween items either, just started last year. Took me a year to collect all the pieced to the hippo costume at some pretty hefty prices (trades). Would love to see more costumes, new ones and the old ones come back and animated halloween items. Everyone has had some great ideas. Hope Ganz has thought of some of these things for this year and takes what everyone has said into account for next year. 5 stars for a great thread. I'm totally excited as Halloween and Fall are our favorite times of the year also. DD is a Halloween baby so it is even more exciting. I love the idea about the corn maze. That would have been a great idea for a halloween game. Who can get through the maze without running into a monster or a ghost like Don't rock the boat.
Now that's a BF speaking for you!
Slbradshaw you are sooo right on the corn maze idea. Even if they made it to go with a limited edition bat. (Like zingoz was withe his game?) The prizes could be anything from a bag of candy corn to a costume piece.the graphics of a maze are already in the pig game .
I love fall too! Smell of leaves and crisp apples! Yumm! We are still kicking ourselves here for not knowing the lion costume was seasonal, so we have only 1 hat and sold all our other pieces! O! Well! DD knows better now! Lol
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #44
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

i love halloween!!
great ideas, i think they should make new costumes, instead of bringing the old ones back, because i want to see them retire like the black and white cat costume
i also think they should make the rest of the frankinstin costume
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #45
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
OOOhhh, what about if in the party rooms if for the Month of October the raffle winners won Halloween prizes and even Halloween items on the Wheel of Wow. That would be awesome.
NOW THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!
We have a lot of halloween recipes they can put on the wheel. Why not put a tooth extracor pop on there? Like they did with YTT? Simple wshop things already in stock like end tables, mixed in with a few of the newer items they would have for the halloween theme?
Even if they just did pumpkin soup tureens, apple pie slices to football jackets would be neat! THANKS for more great ideas!
Remember everyone, I'm sending this in on sept . 30(or sooner if we run out of ideas!lol!!)So post away!!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #46
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

ooh, yeah awesome idea about the zangoz costume
Old 08-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #47
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by supernova187
This is my first halloween in webkinz world, but I was doing some research after someone showed me a cobweb bed in the trading area...I would LOVE to see that bed come back! I would also love to see the lightning windows! Costumes would be great too! I like the black & white cat costume.
I agree that it would be great to have some of the older items come back that would help. But knowing Ganz we will probably see these things in replica in the estore. Which is fine by me!! I don't shop it much but for those that want the older items(and w/o diminishiing the value of the original) we can get them!
I agree the b/w cat costume was cute
How about a black cat costume ( comes with a limited black and orange cat webbie for 2010 only??? Thanks for posting!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #48
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
i love halloween!!
great ideas, i think they should make new costumes, instead of bringing the old ones back, because i want to see them retire like the black and white cat costume
i also think they should make the rest of the frankinstin costume
Good point too. I think everyone would like a more complete frankenstein monster costume, and replicas of the older costumes if they are released.
What do you think of more traditional costumes?
Let's say... Goobers lab coat( scientist)
Dr. Quack coat with stethoscope attached? (Dr.)
Fireman hat and coat?
Theses are just some ideas of what kids dress up as old standbys.( Along with mummies, monsters, spacemen etc)
Thanks for your ideas!!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #49
Banned

thats a great idea!
if anyone has the trading cards series three or the 2007 webkinz halloween log in page,
DR.quack is in a vampire costume hmm could it be a hint??
Old 08-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #50
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
thats a great idea!
if anyone has the trading cards series three or the 2007 webkinz halloween log in page,
DR.quack is in a vampire costume hmm could it be a hint??
I went and looked at some of my DD's card collection. I didn't find that certain card but I get where your mind is going!!! Good call! Even if they tied in some new costumes with special Halloween figures( like the christmas ornaments?)Using Dr. Quack as an example- make a figure of him as the vampire and his psi would be a vampire cape !
Wonderful idea!!! Thanks for posting.
ANYONE ELSE?
Closed