Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #11
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Halloween 2009

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'd love a mummy body wrap to go with the face wraps...

Of course, some more clothing from the wshop that is "costumy" would be quite nice...

I'd love to have my webbies dress up like fairies or ghosts...
GHOST!!!! That would be great! Kind of like Charlie Brown halloween just 2 holes for the eyes in a sheet look wouldn't be that be Extreme ! Good idea
Thanks everyone for the ideas! I know Ganz( like every good sales comp.) Has already lined up the programming for 2009 but maybe these ideas will help with 2010. I will send them in on the end of Sept. Thanks for reading my thread. Keep the ideas flowing......

Last edited by bennysmommy1; 08-25-2009 at 07:58 AM..
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #12

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Default Re: Halloween 2009

Iam so excited for Halloween this year, I started in WW in Dec. and missed all the fall stuff, looking back I was bummed, but now looking forward I am jazzed. I already have the black cat, and will be adding the dragon and the bat to that room. Costumes wood be a blast, and now that they can go out side in the "dark" it should be a very good time. I am planning a corn maze too.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 08:06 AM   #13
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
Iam so excited for Halloween this year, I started in WW in Dec. and missed all the fall stuff, looking back I was bummed, but now looking forward I am jazzed. I already have the black cat, and will be adding the dragon and the bat to that room. Costumes wood be a blast, and now that they can go out side in the "dark" it should be a very good time. I am planning a corn maze too.
That's what happened to us the first year too! We almost missed christmas by the time. We realized about themes!
DARK!! I totally forgot about that! Wouldn't it be cool for them to go"trick or treating?" Atleast have a " belt" that has a trick or treat basket attached . To give the impression of holding a trick or treat basket? The programming exists of the basket(our. Yearly treat ) so why not modify that graphic to a piece of clothing?
Great idea of a corn maze! Those should look cool! Thanks for another great idea!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #14
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

This will be our first Halloween too and we are so excited! My sons love Halloween and have been slowly collecting the prior years Halloween furniture and making rooms.

We have a corn maze and DS wants a "spookier" scarecrow, maybe with a pumpkin head.

Both sons think some jack-lantern that glow would be awesome to put in the rooms or yards and DD just wants some costumes to dress her pets.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #15
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
This will be our first Halloween too and we are so excited! My sons love Halloween and have been slowly collecting the prior years Halloween furniture and making rooms.

We have a corn maze and DS wants a "spookier" scarecrow, maybe with a pumpkin head.

Both sons think some jack-lantern that glow would be awesome to put in the rooms or yards and DD just wants some costumes to dress her pets.
I forgot you haven't been on ww as long as me?! Lol!!
What wonderful ideas!!!
AGAIN: the graphics exist for pumpikins(our gardens ). It wouldn't be much of a stretch to make jack-o-lanterns from them?
Scary scarecrows for the gardens? Great idea!!!!!
Like I've been saying we all have great ideas and we are only building on preexisting graphics, sooooo we aren't asking for the moon .
But speaking of MOONS ? Wouldn't it be cool if on halloween week at night we had a " special" moon ? Either a Harvest(orange tinted) moon or. Smoething along those lines???
Old 08-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #16
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
Yes I would also love some new decorations, mabye flyin ghsts around the rooms you can buy or some more halloween costumes, great thread idea!
O! Decorations! Maybe some ghostly lights to decorate with? Maybe we could click on flying ghosts like the eggs and Goo-Goo berries? Maybe we would get special treats like halloween candies or maybe little halloween treats chocolatye ghosties ?!lol
Old 08-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That's all we can come up with?

Clothing:

Ghost
vampire cape and widow's peak hat
Bride of frankenstien wig
Mummy body wrap (to go with the head piece from last year)

Decorations:
animated spider web
Haunted tree (outdoor only)-this one is cool with glowing red eyes and bats that fly around the dead limbs
spooky window (with a ghost that floats by)
creepy music box
squeaky floors
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #18
patrick1000

pkittycat is on a distinguished road

2007 was my first halloween. I wish some furniture from 2006 would come back.
pkittycat is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #19
cbbjmom

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
That's all we can come up with?

Clothing:

Ghost
vampire cape and widow's peak hat
Bride of frankenstien wig
Mummy body wrap (to go with the head piece from last year)

Decorations:
animated spider web
Haunted tree (outdoor only)-this one is cool with glowing red eyes and bats that fly around the dead limbs
spooky window (with a ghost that floats by)
creepy music box
squeaky floors
Wonderful!!! I wonder for those that were on ww before me? Have we EVER had one of those Gigantic spiders like you can buy in real life and hang from the ceiling( real world around 2 1/2 feet wide )??
Spooky ghost yards?
Cemetary rips stones with ghosts popping up from them?
Animated "trick or treat" doors that say that when you walk up to them( complete with knocking sounds).
I love squeaky floors and all your other ideas! Keep it coming. Thanks everyone.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 AM   #20
cbbjmom

I wonder if ganz could design a "special" like they did with the colossol movie screen. Instead make it a one time only halloween special CAR!!!!!
Along the lines of the Batmobile (w/o copy right infringement )
What about BAT WINGS?(Like the new caterpillar costume.)
Anyone????
Closed