Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
uvs Kitties
Webkinz :)

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Half water, half land room(or any other terrain type)

cool idea. I wonder if it would work with the programming!
kittia101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #12
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Wonderful idea!
Old 06-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #13
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I like that idea it would be great for my penguin.wouldn't it be kinda cool if that room came with an underwater room,like the pond is a simple pool without sides AND an entrance to an underwater room.
i can picture that. like the club penguin underground ocean. theres like terrain and a little pond, and then a door to underwater.
Sammopiper is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 03:35 PM   #14
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be cool!

PS: Zoo Tycoon is fun xD
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This is a really cool idea! So, you mean, you could swim in the water right? Like a pool? I've noticed GANZ has quite a few pets with half-water half-land lives. But you know, with every new thing on WW there's usually a glitch that comes with it! LOL! I'd love to be able to customize terrain in our rooms like on Zoo Tycoon, that'd be so cool!

Great idea
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #16
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I really love the idea!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #17

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sounds neat!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #18
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Thank you everyone!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 11:58 PM   #19
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

good idea! WW is BEGGING for new types of rooms
Old 07-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #20
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

That would be a great thing to have! You could also have it for the Crab, Frog, and amphibious pets like that. It could even be an "Island Terrain Room", with a big island of land in the middle of water.

Anyway, I totally support, if I haven't made that clear enough!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
catch me if you can!, hey, mr. policeman