Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #1
Call me Kpoo :)
Webkinz :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

Default Guys, I had one of the awesomest thoughts ever!

Okay, you know how the Himilayan cat is this month's POTM? Well, Corgis are herding dogs, and I think they originate somewhere near the mountains. Maybe they'd be in the video! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER!!! Or, since Akitas normally have long fur, an Akita would be in the video! Either way, I would LOVE for webkinz to make a corgi or an akita!
kpoo97addme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #2

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Default Re: Guys, I had one of the awesomest thoughts ever!

Wow!! Great theory!! I think the theme is a Cat Sleepover, but you never know what might make an appearance!! I think the Akita they wouldn't do because they have the Husky, but the Corgi has been a rumor for a loooong time. I would love a Corgi to name Stumpy! LOL! I do hope that something is introduced..I'm still waiting for the Webkinz Border Collie in *cross fingers* July.
Toothache is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #3

Wow, did you draw your siggie? That is incredible!

Well, Akitas look different from Huskies. Akitas mainly are pinto (white with black spots), or show style (Tan, black, and cream.) Yeah, I've done LOTS of research on the dogs, and they are different. But still, I think the akita would be awesome.

And the Corgi, I am crossing my fingers hard that they make it. I would LOVE to see one come out. That would be an ABSOLUTE webkinz on my list!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

Corgis are so adorable. I think that it is a clever thought. I'm excited to see what the song is! ^_^
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #5

Me too. I can't wait to hear and watch the video. But it's May 3rd, and they still haven't posted it anywhere. I wonder why that is.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Banned
Pink_Thorns will become famous soon enough

Woah! kewl theoryyy ;]
Old 03-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

That's a very clever theory, I wonder... well it's actually about a cat having a sleepover, but they might be able to put one in there. I would really like a corgi webkinz a lot though, or even a signature husky. Keep thinkin'
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #8

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

i have a corgi and she would be the cutest webkinz! i hope she is!!!!!!!!!!!
rolyatismyname is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #9
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

That's a good theory! Corgi and Akitas are both cute dogs- They would make good webkinz!

I think you should have posted this in the suggestions part of the forum, though- Since it's a suggestion, not exactly a rumor

Great Idea though : D
--Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #10

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

That would be awesome! I really wish Ganz would make a corgi.
brtswim is offline Female
Closed