Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Kinzmom1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Growin' Gardens ideas

I think adding new types of food that can be grown would be neat. Also if we could grow fruit or novelty trees.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #2
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Growin' Gardens ideas

I think it would be cool to grow other things. I would love to have an apple, peach, and cherry trees. That would be great to have those! You could make some kinzcash and it would make the outside look awesome!!

Great thread by the way! Rep to you!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 02:03 AM   #3

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I like your idea of fruit trees. I'm still hoping for a jelly bean plant.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:14 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
I like your idea of fruit trees. I'm still hoping for a jelly bean plant.
Ganz is seeling them in the estore, so I don't think they'll put them in the W shop anytime soon. I finally broke down and bought one hoping it would unlock the ability to buy more, but it didn't work out that way. They are cute.

---------- Kinzmom1 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Becky316
I think it would be cool to grow other things. I would love to have an apple, peach, and cherry trees. That would be great to have those! You could make some kinzcash and it would make the outside look awesome!!

Great thread by the way! Rep to you!
Thanks..... I've been sending suggestions via the contact us one Webkinz World.

Last edited by Kinzmom1; 12-16-2008 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #5

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

I agree they really need to add more gardening plants to the W-shop. Especially a fruit tree or maybe a berry bush. The estore is nice but it's too expensive for some of us. Especially since you can't trade or even sell the item if you get tired of it.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to see flowers! We could make our own decorations for the tables!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Catchfire
I agree they really need to add more gardening plants to the W-shop. Especially a fruit tree or maybe a berry bush. The estore is nice but it's too expensive for some of us. Especially since you can't trade or even sell the item if you get tired of it.
That's true.... I hadn't thought about that. I had hoped it would "unlock" the plant in the W shop like when you bought clothes it used to unlock them so you could buy them from the W shop for all of your animals. (Of course the clothes don't work that way anymore.)
Old 12-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #8
r-jay is on a distinguished road

i love the idea of fruit trees or berry bushes, it would be nice if they came up with something new, i like the idea of growing flowers and being able to put fresh cut flowers in our rooms...all of you have great ideas, thanks for sharing...
Closed