Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
ow, I just figured t
Webkinz :)
Aqualeaf is on a distinguished road

Smile Greyhound Cat, Tabby Dog, other Animal Themed Pets

So I was thinking, why can't Webkinz cats be tall? Why can't Webkinz dogs have tabby coloring? Well, I hope that they can. These are some of my pet ideas. Please comment

Greyhound Cat:
The greyhound cat would be one of the tallest animals in Webkinz world, as greyhounds are very tall. It would have the height and size of a Webkinz Giraffe, but with a shorter neck and cat like structure. It could be a gray color, but I think a tawny red-brown would also be cute, or a white one. Its' pet specific item could be a Speedy Massage Chair (because Greyhounds, like the Greyhound Cats, are speedy, and they can be tired after running around and racing all day), and its' Pet Specific Food could be a Good Grey Granola Bar, for nutrition as they're racing and relaxing.

Tabby Dog:
Tabby dogs are loving, caring puppies. They look about the same as a yellow lab, but their fur is shaggier, and it could come in a silver tabby, a regular tabby and a dark tabby. Its' pet specific item would be a Tabby Table and Chairs, which would look like a dining table with lighter colored legs and chairs with Tabby upholstery backing. The Pet Specific Food would be the Tabby Striped Shrimp, because Tabby cats and dogs love shrimp!!

Toucan Snake:
The toucan snake is a smooth, smiley animal who loves to make friends. The Toucan Snake is a brightly colored snake with a cluster of feathers at its' tail instead of rattles. It's pet specific item would be the Scaly Mirror of Rainbows, which is a long horizontal mirror with edges of rainbow colored scales. The Pet Specific food would be the Tweety Snake Bit Cereal, which is a bowl of cereal with colorful bits of snake food, milk, and musical note marshmallows, because the Toucan Snake is talkative, just like Toucans!!

I'll post more soon
Aqualeaf is offline Female
Sponsored Links