Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 05:58 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

eternalinferno is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Great New W-Shop Items, Please Sign If You Like My Ideas!

maybe an underground theme for bears and rabbits
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #12
Down to Earth <3

peanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the roughpeanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the rough

I love the ideas! Thanks for sharing tell ganz please!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #13
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

I agree, please add me!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #14
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

Those are amazing ideas! Send those to Ganz! I bet they will totally consider them!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM   #15
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

Thank you Since we have hit about 15 people, I will email these to GANZ! You can keep on signing though!
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #16
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

great ideas!!

may i add to the list??

i would love for us to be able to put food on the table for our webkinz. if not the food we cook, how about a decorative bowl of fruit, or the cornicopia (sp) from thanksgiving??

oh, and we like sounds - i miss the WOW announcement, whatever happened to it??
Old 11-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #17

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydogluver88
Hello there, it's cheekydogluver88, and I have some great ideas you and I can enjoy! After you read my ideas, if you like them, please post your webkinz username. Once we hit a certain amount, I will email these ideas to GANZ, because that shows people will totally love them & make them more successful!

My ideas:
Bean-bags
Our webkinz pets deserve somewhere to sit in style. These bags are totally comfy-and cool looking!

Family Fireplace
It seems soo annoying to have to buy a pet just to get a fireplace! It's so unfair, and a normal one that you don't have to TRADE for, or have some sign of a pet that you don't even HAVE would be so cool! Hey, webkinz need a place to warm up on winter nights too!

Cars
Okay, so the W-Shop does have SOME vehicles, but yet again, if you want a simple convertable you have to adopt the tiger. They could at least make on with a single color! Our webkinz pets sometimes get tired of their wonder scooters, skateboards, and boats.

Basketball Theme
They have football theme, baseball theme, hockey theme, etc. But what about those poor pets who want to play basketball? Sure they do have a basketball.....but hmmmmm......what to shoot it into? The wallpaper could have a hoop and bleachers in the backround, and you know what the flooring would be xD

Golf Theme
'
Interactive Guitar
There was once a time when the wonder scooter, toilet, and even bath tub was just for decoration. The guitar in the W-Shop has ALWAYS been for just decoration. I think a guiatar that was actually a game would be super-cool. You had to press the arrow keys to make different sounds, just like your modern DDR.

Nursery Theme
We all have little baby kinz (lil kinz) and they are just too young to know their interests! I think they need a nursery theme, complete with a crib, changing station, and cute little toy box with teddy bears. =)

Purple/Yellow/Red/Pink/etc. Beanies!
I bet some of our kinz get 'blue' from seeing the color blue. Some girls just wish their fav colors were beanies, so they could have a totally cute monochromatic outfit! xD

More to come, sorry, I am in a hurry.
do you think the baby bue beanies on the WOW will become rare in the near fu
ture? Should I not sell them back to the Wshop?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

i realy like ur ideas especially the basketball theme!
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 11-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #19
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

hey the b ball sounds kewl
Old 11-15-2007, 05:15 PM   #20
webkinzrock1000

THOSE R AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed