Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #41
new webkinz

Default Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

View Post Originally Posted by reedboysrule
here are the webkinz I would like to see
you make verry pretty i like of them :goo::goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #42
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all the ideas except for the reproducing one because little kids play on Webkinz too. Other than that I loved it and the could have a crab or a bird or a chencilla( I don't know how to spell that)
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #43
poodlekisses

What about a webkinz sugar glider?
Old 05-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #44
ild blue yonder
Webkinz :)

Frogs! is on a distinguished road

I don't like the idea of user shops... that's one of the things that makes neopets a lot less fun, IMO.

I do like the adoption center idea... or a cheaper way to buy webkinz in which you would only get the virtual version without having the stuffed animal. I have enough stuffed animals in life, but would like more webkinz.

it would be cool to be able to go to people's houses without having to add them as friends. After being invited, I mean. Also, I don't know if this is possible already but it would be fun to be able to invite people in the clubhouse to follow you to other rooms without being on each other's buddy lists.

And I wasn't around for KinzChat plus, but I hope it comes back. When I was a little kid, I used to go into chatrooms where they had adults employed to moderate and keep the peace. They were only open during the day and there never seemed to be any major problems. I'm not sure exactly what issued led to KinzChat plus being shut down, but I wish it would be resolved.

I would like it if they would let you try clothes on your pets before buying them. All the clothes look different on pets than they do in the shop picture and it's so depressing buying an outfit and finding that it looks stupid on your pet.

I also think it would be cool to have some kind of share-able food that you could put out on a table for friends when they come over
Old 05-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #45
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE the red panda idea!!! I'd TOTALLY buy it!! (I'm addicted to pandas)
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #46
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

WOAH awsome ideas!
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Closed