Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #31
Call me Chicky!
Webkinz :)

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

Default Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

I just sent them my idea!
When you want to go to say, the Curio Shop, You click on its button but insted of you just going straight there, it will show your pet walking down the street to the Curio Shop!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #32
kittycat971 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the best idea ever and totally worth it i would so go for that. If they end up doing it then it would probably be on the front page of the newspaper. I would so wait a week. How did you come up with that idea? Anyway everyone that likes the idea should tell ganz to do it in the comments and suggestions spot in the newspaper.

---------- kittycat971 added 24 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I love this thing that i made up to have a campfire theme and for the backyards to have day and night in them. Whoever made the first post i thought that was what webkinz was like before i joined and when i got on i was like awww this isnt what i expected it to be but i still love webkinz anyway. If you are thinking why or how i got that idea that webkinz was like what you want to happen to it was because of the homepage that webkinz used to have.

Last edited by kittycat971; 04-29-2008 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #33
kiwikyky

♥KIWI♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my ideas to ganz canada(i think) and here's what they replied:
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hi,[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Thanks for your e-mail. You have reached the general delivery e-mail address. [/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']We plan to issue lots of new Webkinz pets in the future, but we want to keep them a surprise. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the Webkinz Newz for all announcements.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Webkinz World is just going to keep getting better. New games, pets, activities, furniture, toys – just wait until you see what's coming! So keep logging on to see what's changed.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']If you see a new Webkinz pet you want to buy, be sure to check out your local gift shops to see if they have any Webkinz pets, or visit our Store Locator on the main Webkinz page. [/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Webkinz Customer Service is available at http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/cs_index.html. Many frequently asked questions can be found at http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq.html. For loading issues please go to http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/li.html.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Kathryn[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']GANZ U.S.A., LLC[/FONT]

---------- ♥KIWI♥ added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ♥KIWI♥
I sent my ideas to ganz canada(i think) and here's what they replied:
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hi,[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Thanks for your e-mail. You have reached the general delivery e-mail address. [/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']We plan to issue lots of new Webkinz pets in the future, but we want to keep them a surprise. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the Webkinz Newz for all announcements.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Webkinz World is just going to keep getting better. New games, pets, activities, furniture, toys – just wait until you see what's coming! So keep logging on to see what's changed.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']If you see a new Webkinz pet you want to buy, be sure to check out your local gift shops to see if they have any Webkinz pets, or visit our Store Locator on the main Webkinz page. [/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Webkinz Customer Service is available at http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/cs_index.html. Many frequently asked questions can be found at http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq.html. For loading issues please go to http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/li.html.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Regards,[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Kathryn[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']GANZ U.S.A., LLC[/font]
woops, never mind

---------- ♥KIWI♥ added 1290 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

that would be cool if they made webkinz who could fly

Last edited by ♥KIWI♥; 05-01-2008 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #34
♥Sakura♥
Gifted

kinz_star6 is on a distinguished road

Definetly!! It could be a new rare item at the curio shop!! Or maybe it could be a potm, I know it's weird to have clothes as a potm, but I think it's worth it =)
kinz_star6 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #35
penguin61597

lemonlime615 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

View Post Originally Posted by MSully
Love it... but i don't care for the Webkinz Baby thing. This will spike the question to young children "Where do babies come from?"
I totally agree! Parents would have a problem with that! they could have a webkinz adoption center for webkinz!Like ur webkinz could adopted a really little webkinz!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #36
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

More pets...

Bluebird (fly)
Robin (fly)
monarch butterfly (fly)
caterpillar
deer
red fox
joey (lil' kinz kangaroo!)
Shi-Tizu (I think that's how you spell that)
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #37
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

They should make a webkinz killer whale, dolphin,snail,and a sea lion!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #38
ColemanGal
Gifted

ColemanGal will become famous soon enough

What I was thinking is they could have a bus and you would have Kincash with dollars and cents so you could deposit 50 cents in the liitle slot and the bus driver would call out where you stop and you could get off and on. I love all of these ideas! Their all so awesome!

Last edited by ColemanGal; 05-07-2008 at 05:26 PM..
ColemanGal is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #39
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

cool idea!
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #40
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

here are the webkinz I would like to see
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (41.4 KB, 5 views)
reedboysrule is offline Male
Closed