Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #21
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Default Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

I LOVE your ideas! I especially like the idea for more channels, that'd be so cool! I thought that it would be cool if for your anniversary of the first day you joined webkinz that you would get a portrait with all of the webkinz you own in it, it'd be adorable! I also think that a real life dicekinz that sold in the stores would be cool aswell. I think that would be awesome if we could have more floors in our webbie house so it could really be a mansion!

Some webbies I'd like to see:

A kermode bear
A grizzly bear
An iguana
A komodo dragon
A buffalo
A parrot

I love kermode bears! (They are a rare black bear that is born beige coloured.)

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #22
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

hey and if you won the golden ticket you could have a special oompa loompa webkinz. so if you had one it would be a limited addation!!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #23
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

WOW, I like this idea It would totally be fun. The creators could walk around town, and make sure we are all being appropiate.
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #24
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

hehe they need to make a sprinkler so your wateing done in like 5 seconds x
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

BlueDragster311 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are some really great ideas...but the baby thing might spark critisism...I know alot of people would not be happy campers if it actually happened. As explained in the FAQ, the Webkinz are still young children. Would it be a good example for young children (about 6 or 7) to get married and have kids??? noooo
but some people may argue that Webkinz arent humans, and they go by animal years. so if a dog is 3 it is really 21 (1 year=7 dog years). If they use that system it would be okay.
If webkinz could have kids...Ganz would lose alot of money because nobody would feel the need to purchase webkinz...if they could just keep getting baby webkinz.
Overall most of the ideas on this thread are pretty nice!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #26
kiwikyky

♥KIWI♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that there should be multiple floors on the houses. with a max of 9 rooms or so on each floor and you can buy fancy stair-cases or just use the normal one that it should come with. i also think you should be able to put makeup on them, i also think that they should make webkinz that are smaller that are probably 20$ or so. the webkinz would start off as babys and are only able to crawl around or so and you should be able to raise them to a full webkinz! of course they wiill get excluded out of school till they're the right age. Any one Like my ideas??
Old 04-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #27
chearleader22

chearleader22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet ideas i think it is awesome and hope Ganz actually makes it happen
Old 04-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #28
kiwikyky

♥KIWI♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

i have more- i think we should be able to have fish webkinz, and that you can buy underwater rooms that you can purchase underwater furniture to decorate for the fish, if normal webkinz wanted to go in they'd have to purchase a scuba dive suit. on the map all the underwater exclusive rooms would appear blue with waves and can only be bought if you have a fish/dolphin/shark webkinz. the under-water webkinz would come with their own items and a medium underwater room. you should only be able to access the rooms through a swimming pool or portal-or through your map.

---------- ♥KIWI♥ added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

you should also be able to buy a tree house, it would be a small room that you can only access through the yard, you wouldn't be able to change the floors or walls and it wouldnt have a doorway to any other room. we should also have the option to view the exterior of our home and we could change the color and front door.

---------- ♥KIWI♥ added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

does anyone like my ideas so far? i've been daydreaming about them for awhile

---------- ♥KIWI♥ added 19 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Hello?????

Last edited by ♥KIWI♥; 04-29-2008 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #29
slugbrina773202luna
Lil Kinz

dark_angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

there's been a rumor that they will let you buy virtual webkinz with your kinzcash. they should do that!:wt:
^
500$

---------- dark_angel added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

there's been a rumor that they will let you buy virtual webkinz with your kinzcash. they should do that!

Last edited by dark_angel; 04-29-2008 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #30
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

cool idea but I dont like the baby idea.

I don't think that would be suitable for little kids....But the world is cool.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Closed