Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
Pandas are a
Webkinz :)

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

Default great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

I just thought of a great idea- (they might have to close down Webkinz for a few weeks, but it would be worth it!)
They (Ganz) should make webkinz like a whole big town, like other sites (like Club Penguin) The pets are seen by other people, and it's a great way to make friends! There could be a movie theater, cofee shop, etc... You can also have your own shop, open to the public! (Great way to earn some extra $$$) there could also be an airplane, which could transfer you to a differen area (with other stores & stuff) Also, a cruise ship, basketball & other sports games that your pet could go to or watch on TV. And, of course, a computer! you can download songs from I-Kinz on to your own Kinz-Pod, you can sell & buy stuff on Kinz-Bay, and (I saw this on another thread, this wasn't my original idea) Mini-Kinz! You can buy them at stores on Webkinz or on Kinz-Bay! Thay appear mini next to your pet (Just like in real life) and you can play interactinve on the computer, making their own house & stuff! They should be 1,000 Kinzcash (So you don't buy millions) You should also be able to have the option to see from a pets view! You could see & decorate the front of your house, and be able to walk down the street to other houses! A Kinz-Kare place for the lil' Kinz.

THE BEST IDEA OF ALL!!!
If you have 2 pets of the same kind & of different gender (like 1 girl monkey & 1 boy monkey) That are over 1 year old on Webkinz, they should be able to marry & have kids! (I know the FAQ on Webkinz says they can't, but they CAN change that!) Thay should have cribs for the babies (It comes free when they have a baby) And you should be able to sign up to baby-sit lil' Kinz (the people who need one would call on their cell phone- another great idea!- to set one up!)

Plese post any other ideas you have, or comment on mine!

REMEMBER- always think before clicking the "quick reply" button- will this comment hurt anyone's feelings? If so, make a nicer one, or, don't make one at all.
DON'T say- Eww! Ugly! Bad idea! Those are mean comments.

Thank you!!!

-mathlvr123

---------- mathlvr123 added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Please post!!!! You can also post ideas for Webkinz, like these

Zebra
Red Panda
Deer
Hamster
Squirrel
Giraffe
Cockapoo

---------- mathlvr123 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Please post! I want to send this to Ganz on each Wednesday, so I can send in more ideas that people post during the week!
-mathlvr123

PLEASE POST!! I feel so unloved

Last edited by mathlvr123; 04-20-2008 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
swhirl

Swhirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

i love the idea of a town. my favorite one of your ideas is to have your own store you can operate and earn money...maybe like a farmers market to sell veggies or (this is an idea i saw on soemone elses thread) eggs your chickens lay or milk from cows. that would be great!

Thanks for posting your awesome ideas
Old 04-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Pandas are a

Cool Re: great idea! post your ideas for Webkinz too!!!

Those are awesome ideas!! Here's another one-

You can buy a special attachment for your TV, so you get more channel (and more shows) on TV! You can watch the Webkinz Newz on TV, too!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #4

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

Great ideas! What would be cool is if there was a webkinz park with slides and swings and it can be like the webkinz clubhouse, but better!

also, you can have webkinz picnics! invite a friend and can have a picnic!
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
MSully is on a distinguished road

Love it... but i don't care for the Webkinz Baby thing. This will spike the question to young children "Where do babies come from?"
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #6

*OrangeRox* is on a distinguished road

I think it would be cool like if we all had a neighborhood and at the end of the street would be your house!!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 AM   #7
beagley2

Quote:
I think it would be cool like if we all had a neighborhood and at the end of the street would be your house!!
Me too, but there would only be your friends' houses, because there would be millions of houses otherwise!!

I love these ideas, i have the same one in my head!!

i would like to see a foxhound webkinz
Old 04-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
Pandas are a

Here's a new idea for the "baby" thing-

There's a special hospital on Webkinz, and for 10,000 Kinzcash, you can adopt "BabyKinz"!

Cool, huh?
Old 04-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

i think it's a good idea, but it is a little too copy-cattish of club penguin and build a bear ville, and the last thing ganz wants us to think is that they are copying.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #10
Attack of the

puppyluv24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think those r k00L ideas!!! I'm not 2 crazy about the baby 1's, but I luv the TV idea!!!!!! But, no offence I dont think Ganz will use them cuz arnt like Club Penguin and Ebay registered trademarks?? And isnt it illeagel 2 copy ideas from registered trademarks without permission?? Ganz could ask them 4 the ideas, but they may charge Ganz money 4 it and idk if Ganz would do it... Plus Ganz already made Webkinz World and I dont think they r gonna change the whole site now after like, wat? 2 or 3 years?? ~NO OFFENCE THIS ISNT MENT 2 HURT ANT1'S FEELINGS!!!~ I think Ganz should make a zebra, but i dont think they will() cuz the lion's food is a ZEBRAdog and we dont want ant Webkinz eating each other... That wouldnt b good.... ~AGAIN, NO OFFENCE THIS ISNT MENT 2 HURT ANY1'S FEELINGS!!!~ *KEEP THIS IN MIND 2.. EVERY1 HAS THEIR OWN OPINION!!!*
Closed