Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Default Great idea for GANZ for Spring

Here's my idea...let me know what you think...If you like it and we get enough post maybe we can get Ganz to do this!!

I think with spring coming and now the snow is gone on WW that maybe we can get some tulip bulbs from the W shop....plant them in our garden like the seeds and they will grow....would be nice you can put then in your room in a vase and even send them to friends....Flowers make everyone feel better....

Also when you go outside in WW in your yard...I would love it if we could hear the birds chirping...wouldn't that be nice....? Sitting in our gardens...swimming in the pool.. having a picnic and the birds are singing....

Please post like or dislike... THANKS !!

I also thought that a sandbox would be cool...you could build sand castles...plant different kinds of flowers or what about a swing set that they webkinz could sit on and swing....whee wouldn't that be fun

Update: Have you see the front page on WW - it has a stream, and butterflies....I can even see different colorful flowers planted...Do you think we might get some of these in WW?

Last edited by kkred411; 03-22-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: updates
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
legalcat

Default Re: Great idea for GANZ for Spring

I think they are both really good ideas
Old 02-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I would love to see red red robins go bob bob bobbin along!!
Old 02-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Those are really awesome ideas! That would be cool to hear birds!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 02-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for posting...glad to hear you like it

---------- kkred411 added 17 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Keep it going ....thanks everyone

Last edited by kkred411; 02-07-2008 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 07:50 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

England_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that is a great idea
Old 02-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #7
I Love David <3

pajolka is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to rain on ur parade but they probably caant do the bird thing cause i think their making webkinz birds
Old 02-07-2008, 08:03 AM   #8
kasfoust
kasfoust is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the idea.... i really hope that it would happen... i love flowers....

---------- kasfoust added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

that is true... about the birds singing thing

Last edited by kasfoust; 02-07-2008 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 08:03 AM   #9
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

Sounds like a great idea to me!
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #10
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

They both sound like good ideas !!!
Karen is offline Female
Closed