Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Default A Great Idea! :D

Hi everybody i had just came up with a great idea! you know the W tales has a story right now about getting to Camp Kinz? what if there really was a camp kinz, where you could send your pets to have fun if youre on a vacation in real life ( you could choose the number of day you want to send them there for) or you could just send them there and play games with them, watch them do stuff in camp, or just like the clubhouse you could interact with other pets! wouldnt that be great!? please post your thoughts and comment on this idea, and i also give thanks to Cinnabon138 who helped me think of this great idea!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, SUNNYPARROT and Cinnabon138

anybody want to post comments and thoughts on this? cause me and cinnabon would really like to know other peoples opinions on this....

oops sorry for the double or triple post....

doesnt anyone want to post?

Last edited by SUNNYPARROT; 06-02-2009 at 08:15 PM..
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A Great Idea! :D

Wow this souns like a really fun idea! Maybe it could be another vacation idea or a event that happens on certain dates in the summer! Very creative, I really like this.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

thanks fuzzysocks! im glad that you like our idea! at least one person likes it, lol xD

anyone else want to post?

Last edited by SUNNYPARROT; 06-02-2009 at 08:59 PM..
Old 06-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

That's a cool idea, kind of like when you need to board your pet at the Vets when you go on vacation! Only funner. I would hate to not have access to my pets for, say two or three weeks. I would feel better if someone were taking care of them. I don't know how it would work. Maybe there should be an "automatic babysitter" button in WW that you can click on on your account if you are going to be gone for an extended period and it would send them all??
peggios is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #5

KCM5UncleMike27 has a spectacular aura about

Ah-mazing!!! i love it!
++++++++++++++
I AM CATHOLIC!!!
I AM AN ANGELSS FAN!!!
R.I.P UNCLE MIKE
R.I.P NICK ADENHART
KCM5UncleMike27 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's a great idea! Camp kinz would be awesome! I also think that a Kinztel hotel!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #7

Butterflykisses is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: A Great Idea! :D

That Would Be A GREAT Idea!
Butterflykisses is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

I think camp would be an awesome idea. Especially if you are going on vacation in real life. Maybe there can be a camp webkinz to play in and a camp webkinz that they can stay at while your away.
Good Job!
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #9
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Lol, I just thought of something funny. If MY Webkinz were going to camp, they'd all sing the C.a.m.p.f.i.r.e. S.o.n.g Song from SpongeBob! Yep, sounds like them!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
Superkitty777 is my
Banned

LOL! my webbies would end up joining your webbies-- thanks for posting everybody! im glad that you like our idea! we should all suggest this idea to ganz and maybe it will happen someday

would anyone else like to post?

hello? anyone?

Last edited by SUNNYPARROT; 06-04-2009 at 03:33 PM..
Closed