Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Thumbs up The Grand Wishlist

There are a number of suggestions that float around for years, occasionally making it to the Ideas board, but are consistently ignored by Ganz. Let's say, it is my turn to air them again. None of these would, on a first glance, require any significant programming effort.

1. Allowing to delete, resize, and/or move rooms

Forcing ten medium-sized rooms into random locations - why, Ganz?! - is an endless source of players' frustration. Not only they wreck havoc with house
layout, it also creates a bunch of undesired doors that ruin individual rooms.

2. Allowing to type room names

We used to take this freedom for granted, and then it was taken from us because of a few abusers who could be easily dealt with in a way less harmful to other players. Naturally, same text limitations should apply as in KinzChat-Plus - including the requirement for parental safe-vouching.

3. Allowing to rename pets

How many pets are less loved because their owners misspelled a name, made a typo in it, or were just in too much of a hurry to think of a good one?

4. Creating containers for floors and wallpapers

Docks full of floor and wallpaper items increase memory load and Internet traffic, complicate trading, and serve as a source of general annoyance.

5. Adding a no-sound option

Everyone loves our Webkinz hosts, but do we love them enough to listen to their pitched, poorly-recorded voice-overs, some of them with a fairly annoying text?

6. Providing more KinzChat responses

Those who used KinzChat trading room know how frustrating lack of canned responses is. What can be easier than to add a few, instead of the most glaringly useless ones?

I am quite sure other players could think of more, but these five are, of all the upgrades that may affect Webkinz World as a whole, likely the easiest by far to implement. Please, help me keeping this thread on top, and maybe Ganz will eventually listen! Everyone will benefit!

Last edited by Pitenana; 08-05-2010 at 03:24 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Grand Wishlist

Yes, i think so. Especially renaming pets, I think we should have ONE chance, and we have to enter in the code of that one webkinz to do it. My groundhog is named Nuts, and I HATE it LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Default Re: The Grand Wishlist

Ugh! I absolutely agree! I named my pet Baby Penguin Baybey because I couldn't come up with a name. Now I wish I name him, "Ice Cube"!! I also would really love to delete some rooms! Not to mention all of those annoying doors! I also would really like to store my wallpaper and flooring in containers. In real life you can store paint cans. Same with coupons. A tone of them are stuck in my dock! And not too mention PJ's annoying speech. I am KC+. But seriously GANZ, your phrases are USELESS!! You already have a tips to earn KC section and now you make phrases asking how to make fast KC? Pay attention to what people in real life would say. That is my message to GANZ.
-Megan
megaly is offline Female
Closed