Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Going on Vacation is No Fun Webkinz

Yeah I support!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #12
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I fully support!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #13

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
Webkinz really needs to make Vacation worth the 500kc. It is sooooooooooo dull!!! There is hardly anything to do and the prizes are so unexciting and I wish I never wasted my money and advise others not to bother.

Webkinz please make it better!!!
I agree. It is boring. It's a waste of kinzcash for a lousy vacation. They should redo it and put more in it.
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #14
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I support a new vacation. Also improve the odds on the party raffles.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #15
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yep - more parties, fun parties, more prizes, new spots etc etc! Come on, this is supposed to be a vacation for out pets! They need to have even more fun there than they do everywhere else in WW!!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #16
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I support a new vacation. Also improve the odds on the party raffles.
If you have more than one account, log in with all your accounts and all go to the same room and that will improve your chances of winning on at least one account ;-)
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #17
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Yup! I support. When will they make a new vacation?
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #18
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
WW neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds new vacations really badly! I'm Deluxe & get a free ticket every month. I don't use them. The Vacation Wheel is boring. The Souvenier Shack is boring. Rock the Boat is boring. The Island Food is boring. Thye Submarine thing is super boring. Do you see a pattern here?
This is so funny, I totally agree with you

That is why most deluxe people have so many tickets on their accounts and that is why Webkinz are adding that on the new trial/contest thing they are running you have to use all your tickets up and then pay for a ticket after before you can complete it! Very sly Webkinz
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #19
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support! There should be more things to do on the island. I've even been waiting since September 2008 when it came out.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #20

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

It lasts 24 hours. It costs 500 kc. You can spin the wheel once. Buy only 3 souveniors which are always the same ones. Never any new ones yet. Play rock da boat game once. There only one arcade game.

Yeh either a new vacation or really improve this one. Definately not worth 500 kc.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed