Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #31
CosmicThunder
Webkinz :)

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Girls always being favored

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Although I am a girl, I am getting tired of all the girly pets, clothes, etc. Most of the clothes are cute and all, but I want more guy clothes for my guy pets.

Didn't there use to be like a sports room in the clubhouse a long time ago? Why would they get rid of it? I really think we could do without the Boutique room; that's just my opinion.

Also, with the upcoming Rockerz pets, it seems some of those (excluding the cat and the cow) seem more guy-related. (:
Yeah I actually like the lion one but without the purple band around its arm. (random smiley face lol)
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #32
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

Even though I am a girl, I agree somewhat. But still, females do tend to be Webkinz's target audience. But I wouldn't mind some more boy stuff for my boy pets... But there is nothing wrong with pink for boys either. I still think that pink is just a color, that anyone can enjoy... But I guess I understand if a boy doesn't want a pink, flowery pet.

Last edited by princessgames; 04-17-2012 at 02:38 PM..
princessgames is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #33
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I agree, my guy pets need some new stuff once in a while to keep in fashion
Me, being a tomboy, have to strongly agree
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #34
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support. Webkinz sure is too girly right now.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #35
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I totally agree!! I'm a girl but many of my pets are males... most male clothing from the Kinzstyle Outlet is kinda ugly...
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #36

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I wish there were more boy-ish things too.

My boy Webkinz want cool rooms themes and new clothes too! They're tired of always having the same things. I would love for more boy stuff to be added to WW. Boys play too! (Although I believe the majority of members are girls. )
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #37

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I believe there's still a Funky Girl theme... They should attempt to make a Cool Boy theme or something. I agree that there's so many girly things and not enough boy-y things. Lol.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #38
Miniterasu is on a distinguished road

Maybe they can make more neutral pets, I agree that there are to much pink pets in the webkinz series
Miniterasu is offline Female
Old 05-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #39
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Firefox88
It looks like then more girls play Webkinz. Maybe that's why they have more girly stuff.But boys play too, so they should have a boys rule room in the clubhouse!
I'm a girl, but I do agreee with this. Having some more/new stuff that'd be more to a guy's tastes might persuade/encourage them to join up. And, for us rabid "True-Believer" Room Deisgners, it'd give us more creative avenues to explore.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #40

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i love those ideas!!!! i totally support!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, oliveee got a taggg, soa, think outside the [box], twloha