Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #101
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gifts from "Special Fairykinz"

Great idea! I would love to see this happen!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #102
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Oh Ganz, again, I could have used you! First Day of School Fairykinz...Congrats Fairykinz...
and, yet again, we've missed ANOTHER Tooth Fairykinz!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #103
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'd have loved to use our "Boo Boo Fairykinz.." Ds took a baseball to the teeth-he'd have loved something special...come on Ganz!! Before the kiddos are too old for fun!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #104
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a great idea. I think that many kids would like this, rather then knowing their parents just sent them something, they want to think Santakinz, or the Toothfairy sent it. Great idea
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #105
Call me DolphinGirl!
Webkinz :)

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

They would have to be very big so noone could miss her.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #106
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I love your idea! With five grandkids and two nephews, that would be great.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #107
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Thats a great idea! I would really love to see that feature in webkinz world. I loved it when fairykinz used to go around the Ge giving people their dream wants (thanks for the Sig Panda PSI!).
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 09-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #108

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

That's a great idea, but I am not sure if Ganz would do it on webkinz. But maybe on Webkinz Jr.!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 06:29 AM   #109
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I'm still really hoping Ganz impliments this!! There are just so many times I could have used it!!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #110
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

DD lost yet another tooth Ganz-it's getting almost too late for our family-but so many others would benifit-please consider this?? What FUN to wake up and see a little fairykinz float past your screen-FAR better than LEAVES and SNOWFLAKES!!!
Closed

Tags
make a wish!