Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #51
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Getting rid of rooms we do not want

yes i think we should have that option
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #52
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Getting rid of rooms we do not want

i agree great idea!!
fishymill is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #53
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

I would love to be able to give back some of my rooms. It takes way to long to find a specific room in my mansion of over 75 rooms.
sherispets is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #54
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

I like the remodel ideas. I too wish I could upgrade the size of our rooms. Also, I wish we could re-arrange them on the map and change the locations- or remove the doors. Decorating would be so much easier!
pattie1970 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #55
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

Along with moving the rooms, removing the doors you do not want would be nice too.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #56

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I would like to be able to grab a room and move it to another part of the house. Since they won't let us remove flooring and wallpaper to put in another room, it would be nice to just move the whole room. That way you can have all your holiday rooms together, your gardens, your garage, etc.

Upgrading to a larger room would be nice too. I know in the beginning I bought a couple of small rooms not realizing just how small they would be. Now I would like all of them to be big.
katmanndoo is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #57

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
I like the remodel ideas. I too wish I could upgrade the size of our rooms. Also, I wish we could re-arrange them on the map and change the locations- or remove the doors. Decorating would be so much easier!

I just said the same thing about moving the rooms and didn't even see your response. Great minds think alike.
katmanndoo is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #58
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I now use the small rooms as contest rooms LOL..................come on ganz let us sell them back..........
lemony is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #59

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber

It appears to me that I'm the only one that thought ahead to make court yards and such. I also have long hallways with rooms jutting off to one side, so that certain rooms don't touch each other. They have the one door out to the hallway. It's nice that we have the option of putting down the name of the pet OR what the pet is. Sometimes I just put down, "THE BATHROOM" and have it off of the hallway or ZEBRA room. This way I don't get lost. I also have a couple of theme rooms that serve as nice rooms for the POTM, until I decide where I'm going to permanently put that certain pet. I like the small rooms, I just make them part of a hallway or put storage containers off to one side and turn them into closets. All of your ideas sound great to me, but I can live without for now.
imaclown is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I'd sure like to be able remove/move doors! Also I'd like to be able to name the rooms using my own titles, however, I do remember that I couldn't name my rooms library, garage, and living room under the old system. Maybe it would be nice if Ganz included the themes in their name bank. I'd love Egyptian, Aztec, etc. in the mix. Being able to store wallpaper somewhere other than your dock would be a great thing too!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Closed