Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Getting rid of rooms we do not want

i would like the option to change walls and floors. some of the themes have walls and floors that you can only get through trial and tribulation... like the charm forest items. i would like to be able to remove them to send to another account and not have them sit with items that don't look so good.

then we coud have the REMOVE THE ROOM option and not lose those lovely walls and floors.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #22
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

This is a great idea...I been thinking about this. I got empty rooms. But, they have stuff stuck on the floor, wall, or between the door. If, they can let us moved rooms..I hope, we can removed a room. That has stuck stuff, in the room.

Speaking of stuck stuffs, in our rooms. Maybe, they'll have a button, for us to click on. It'll say, Do you wish, to unstuck this object? You click unstuck. (instead of calling them.) Saved lot of time, for them & us.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #23

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

The small and medium room are a waste for me. I only buy large rooms. So I do wish I could get rid of the smaller rooms.

And I really wish I could name the rooms whatever I want too, or at least have way more options than there are.

I wish we could turn our rooms to see it at different angles. I hate seeing the backs of my pets heads or the back of furniture.
smvette80 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #24
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

I would absolutely love that! Last year, I like only bought medium rooms for my pets, so now I have like 35 medium rooms whereas I'd rather have more lage rooms.
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #25

tamaledolly is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I agree, my daughter has about 100 rooms in her house and it would be nice to downsize it so it will load faster. I also love the idea of moving doors so it's easier to decorate a room. While we're on the subject it would be nice to be able to give rooms your own personalized names like we used to. I really dislike looking for an item and having a bunch of rooms named the same thing to look thru. Being able to move special wallpaper and flooring like the really old halloween and charm forest would be nice too. Retiring wall paper and floors and not being able to move them around is the pits (not that I have the old halloween floor and paper, lol). People on WI have suggested a binder (like the trading card binder) that you could store your wallpaper in, that would be great!
I love the idea of having the walls and floors in some sort of binder. It would make things SO much easier.
Also I wish there was a more comprehensive way to view our items. I hate having to go to the trading rooms just to check the name of an item, and I hate scrolling forever to find an item. Maybe there is some way they could incorporate the binder idea into a way to view our items.
I don't know, just some ideas.
tamaledolly is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #26
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I have so many small rooms from when we started out,i wish i could get rid of them,would make things so much easier!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #27
I'm an animal person

Catlovr20 is a jewel in the roughCatlovr20 is a jewel in the rough

I wish they would make it so that you could "remodel" a room and make up the difference. Like if you had a medium room you wanted to be big, you would pay 300 because that's the difference.
Catlovr20 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #28
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I just add that I would really like it if we could move existing rooms around. I really want to put all my special rooms together and all my yards together.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #29
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

I Agree. when we started out DD Chose small rooms. we remodeled alot and made them into hallways. but its agravating to have so many lit. rooms.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #30

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I absolutely hate the new way we have to name rooms. I now have pets with the name of a room I wanted, eg Hal O Weene, Chris Mas, and Aztec.
I have also thought there could be a binder storage system for our floors and wallpaper we want but don't want to use right away.

Reorganizing would be great, too. Get all of the gardens together.
Closed