Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Gem Swapping

I don't like this idea... finding the gems yourself is almost all the point. There'd be no point in having Doug there if you could easily get the gems you needed without getting them yourself. It's like cheating on the doug items or the COW.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

While the idea in itself is appealing.

Anything worth getting (the crown) is worth working for.

They would be worthless and no one would care about them (the crown) if they were that easy to obtain and everyone had them, and they were so much easier to get.

Nice idea though.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #13
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Nice idea! I only need the Earth Emerald and I cant find it!!!!
Maine is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #14
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love this idea!!
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Its a good idea because the Gem hunt is very difficult, Though, I think it would lower the value of the C.O.W. !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

okay... so the COW value gets lower, but i would love to get prizes from doug easier...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 09-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I like this idea, except for the fact you should earn your gems fair and square in the Curio Shop.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #18
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I would vote for that! Also I wish we could trade stars for ANYTHING, another star, more than 60 KC.... Kudos on a great idea.. A room design contest of what the trading room would look like would be awesome!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I think everyone would like to make those gems a little easier, but I am afraid that if they did that there would be no reason to have gem hunt anymore. Its a hunt game not a hunt and trade game. The reason we have the gem hunt is for fun and the enjoyment is in the looking. If everything was so easy you would lose interest really fast and be bored. So as much as you think you want that...it would end up being a useless thing later. In life the harder we work for what we get the more important the things we get from that hard work are. If you get things to easily then you don't understand the value and its meaningless. Being in a meaningless place in life leads to discontent no matter how much you have. So, I think its best if we leave the game the way it is and hunt for those gems each day. The crown is of value and special. I would hate to see it fall down the slope of stuff that isn't worth what it once was.

Last edited by Tula; 09-12-2009 at 04:12 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi!