Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Goal: 25 supporters. Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
We do have 3 options...
Keep for crown
sell for money
Trade it for different prizes whit Doud the Dog ( that what i am doing now it is fun but it takes long time There is thread about it on W!
But i do like the idea of keeping the gems As long as they will be big enough so they will not get lost in the room
What they really should update Is Alyssa's Star Challenge . It is boring to play takes a long time to get prize. ( i could have gotten 3 crowns already while i still did not managed to get all the stars ). AndThere are just two options . Sell or keep . Just one prize. ( well maybe two Chair and Space outfit ) but it is still boring
The Jumblebarry fields is the best daily game by far . Variety of prizes. Different levels same takes longer to finish some in about 2 month
Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-07-2010 at 04:55 PM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #12
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Goal: 25 supporters. Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

I SUPPORT!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #13
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Ooh those are great ideas!!!! I support
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

I support!
meeprox is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I love the idea of trading the gems for other items after the crown of wonder. I have only traded for one crown but I gave it to my friend. Eventually, I'l get another one, but it would be awesome to also collect a jewelled robe, a scepter, or a throne. Great ideas!!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Webkinzmania -
It would be nice to have sceptres & robes, but I especially agree with Little Hattie
- being able to do something else with the stars would be really great.
Imagine if you could add them to the nighttime sky in an outdoor room - cool.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-07-2010 at 04:57 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Ooh those are great ideas!!!! I support
View Post Originally Posted by meeprox
I support!
View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
I love the idea of trading the gems for other items after the crown of wonder. I have only traded for one crown but I gave it to my friend. Eventually, I'l get another one, but it would be awesome to also collect a jewelled robe, a scepter, or a throne. Great ideas!!
Thanks for your comments.
View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Webkinzmania -
It would be nice to have sceptres & robes, but I especially agree with Little Hattie
- being able to do something else with the stars would be really great.
Imagine if you could add them to the nighttime sky in an outdoor room - cool.
Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-07-2010 at 04:58 PM..
Old 04-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #18
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

Yeah I agree, I don't really think it is a good idea, because if you had it as an item then you could trade it and people could get their collections done easier but they didn't really earn their own gems. If you wanted to keep it for your collection.... well too late you already wanted to keep it so you lost one perfect gem for no reason. Sorry I'm not going to support this one.

If you don't first succeed try, try again! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #19
Gifted

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

View Post Originally Posted by Forever2011
Yeah I agree, I don't really think it is a good idea, because if you had it as an item then you could trade it and people could get their collections done easier but they didn't really earn their own gems. If you wanted to keep it for your collection.... well too late you already wanted to keep it so you lost one perfect gem for no reason. Sorry I'm not going to support this one.

If you don't first succeed try, try again! ~forever
Well, if you kept it as an item you would'nt be able to put it back in your gem box. Understand? Like, it would ONLY be an item, and it would'nt count towards your crown of wonder. sorry, that was a bit confsuing. I shall clarify that. But, thanks for your other points on the matter.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-07-2010 at 04:59 PM..
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
nalacub

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

I support!
strawberry12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pookie rawks!, visit emily & the kinz