Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Lightbulb Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

Hi guys! I had these awesome ideas for Gem mining in the Curio Shop! I really feel tired of just selling gems, and wish there were more things to work up to than just the crown of wonder. So I came up with these ideas!

First of all, you know how when you "harvest" a gem, you get to sell it or keep it? Well, I really think there should be THREE options. You could:
a. Sell your gem.
b. Keep your gem in your gem box
-OR-
c. keep the gem as an item you could place in your room. You WOULD'NT be able to convert it back to counting toward your crown of wonder, but a little warning would pop up and say "are you sure you want to keep yuor gem as an item?".

Don't you think that would be a good idea? It would fit in perfectly with a Doug Gem-themed room, or in a royal room. The gems would be 1x1 spaces, and you could set them on a table/counter, or set the on the floor. I thought that would look so cool! Here's a picture of what it would look like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Cool, huh?

Next, I had another idea!

What if when you got all your gems the first time, you automatically got the crown of wonder, then the next time you filled your gem box, you could choose different items? My ideas for items you could choose would be other royal thing using gems, like a Jewel-Encrusted Sceptar and a Dazzling Gem Robe. Wouldn't that be a lot cooler than just a crown every time? So, the first time, you would get a crown of wonder. The second time you would have an option betwen the Crown of Wonder and mabe the Sceptar. The next time, you would have a choice between the Crown Of Wonder, Sceptar, and the Robe. Then you could get lots of cool items! After the clothing, you could get items to put in your room, like a Gem Stone Throne, and things like that!

Like these ideas? I thought it would give Ganz somehting to update on, without making somehting totally new! I don't think it would be hard to program at all, either. In fact, I think this is a very realistic idea! Ganz could do it pretty easily.

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 04-07-2010 at 04:45 PM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Goal: 25 supporters. Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

Anyone wanna support?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: Gem Mining ideas! Great ideas to make your experiance at the Curio Shop more rewarding! Goal: 25 supporters. Come check it out! NEW PIC UP! More pics to come!

Anyone? :/
Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I love this idea! I've thought this would be cool for a while, but your picture really makes me want it!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
brainyact3

ozzy is on a distinguished road

i love this idea! it would be cool to keep gems in your room, especially if you find one thats already in your gem box
ozzy is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

that sounds like a great idea!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #7

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

That is a really cool idea! I totally support it! It would be nice to have a little change with the gem minning!
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Gifted

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the idea. I'll add the supporters to the list!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

We do have 3 options...
Keep for crown
sell for money
Trade it for different prizes whit Doud the Dog ( that what i am doing now it is fun but it takes long time There is thread about it on W!
But i do like the idea of keeping the gems As long as they will be big enough so they will not get lost in the room
What they really should update Is Alyssa's Star Challenge . It is boring to play takes a long time to get prize. ( i could have gotten 3 crowns already while i still did not managed to get all the stars ). AndThere are just two options . Sell or keep . Just one prize. ( well maybe two Chair and Space outfit ) but it is still boring
The Jumblebarry fields is the best daily game by far . Variety of prizes. Different levels same takes longer to finish some in about 2 month
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Just a friendly reminder that petitions are not allowed.

You may post your ideas and suggestions for Ganz, that is fine.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pookie rawks!, visit emily & the kinz