Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Post Gardening Idea: Automatic Tending Option

Today as I was doing my usual gardening, I thought of a cool idea.
My idea came from an app I have on my iPod called MyTown. You can either check-in individually on every single business you own or buy a feature that allows you to only have to click one button to check into every single building in your town. It saves up a lot of time and is a big convenience.

I think that Webkinz could have this to help with gardening. Having to water and rake every single plant every single day gets tiring after a while. Especially if you own a yard full of plants to care for! There must be at least 50 in some of those rooms, right?
My poor webbie works up so much sweat having to rake and hoe each individual plant!
Click the image to open in full size.

This feature could be sold in the Wshop for $100 kinzcash. It is active once set into a yard for seven days. (One week) I think this would be a fair price because it will help with people not buying a bunch of crops and these Automatic Tending options all the time, they should use some love and tender care in their produce once in a while.

This is a yard without the Automatic Option:

This is a Yard with the Automatic Option Activated:

When you click the "Tend All" button, it waters, rakes, and harvests any crop that needs tending to.

But when I say Automatic, I still mean that you have to log in and go to your yard every day and click on the Tending button for it to work...don't get too lazy.

What do you think about this idea?

I have edited your title to reflect contents.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-30-2010 at 03:22 AM..
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Gardening Idea

I think that's a really good idea! You should see my garden. . . it will win first pace in a dead crops competition
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

i found out that you do not have to water at all
all you have to do is rake all the weeds everyday
it really works i do it but that idea would save
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much time (: i hope ganz makes it (:
Arya is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

That's such a good idea! I like this one a lot better than the suggestions of an automatic tender that lasts forever (some that you don't even have to log on for). This way, it's a bit more interactive, and it still forces you to log on every day.
Definitely a good idea, I'd love it if Ganz made one of these
Old 05-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #5

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I have 40 gardens but let me tell you why Ganz will not make gardening too easy
they figure out how much a person can earn money per hour playing dames, or gardening, or Quizzies. And based on that they prise w shop items , food and all the other things WW. if they would make gardenning more easy or they would have to make Wshop more expensive or leave it as it is but you woul make much more money and in a short time would buy everything you can buy in WW, and ganz would have to come up with more items to sell you and keep you interested
That you asking is the same as you would ask ganz to lover prices in Wshop or pay more money for Quizzies or games
The way it is now i can make 5000-6000 per hour gardening ,only doing jobs brings more money you do not have to water, you can garden and trade at the same time , you can sell strawberries while you wait for garbage in the K Park
Only because it is hard to make money in WW we be able to trade rares for items you can not buy with kinz cash and it also encourages more adoption which is good for Ganz

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 05-28-2010 at 09:49 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Gardening Idea: Automatic Tending Option

I like this idea-the only part is it kind of takes the fun out of gardening.
Maybe there could be a HUGE rake that allows you to rake like, 4 at once. Then you
are still gardening! Or maybe, when you press the Automatic Tend thing, you could have
screen pop up. Then you have to make a bunch of really fast raking motions, and it gets
rid of all those weeds! Okay, thats a lot of kbber jabber.
I SUPPORT THIS IDEA!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #7

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

OMG love this idea!! I hate tending every individual crop..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Fall Festival!

SwimMom will become famous soon enough

This is a fantastic idea, Bay!
I know you've seen the sizes of my gardens...I would no doubt want one of these!
SwimMom is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
flowergirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think it's a FAB idea!!! That way if you still want to garden you wouldn't have to purchase, but if you hate the extra work voila! Great thinkin!
flowergirl1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great idea